Start!

Y/n's POV

It seems like everyone from all over Remant has come to see the Vytal Tournament. I sware I'll never understand why these people find fighting amusing; well as these people do say 'To each their own'. Well at least that's how I think the saying goes, I could be wrong.

Ozpin: “So, Ms. Silverheart do you think you trained the girls enough for the tournament?”

“Honestly I think that they'll do just fine”

Ozpin: “we'll see now won't we...”

“That we will... That we will”

At the corner of my I see those three odd students that recently just transferred to Beacon not to long ago. I only got to know one of their names. The girl in the middle with long black hair and bangs covering her left eye. Those piercing yellow eyes of hers; gave me the feeling like she was up to something suspicious and I didn't like it one bit.

“Hey Ozpin, you see those three students over there; the ones that just walked in.”

Ozpin: “Yes I see them what about them?”

“I've met them once, when they came within a yard of me the scent of blood flooded my nose. The blood smelled as if there was a hint of magic to it.”

Ozpin: “hmm”

“I believe one of their names was Cinder, and the boy his name was Mercury. I wonder what they're up to... I guess I'll go strike up a little conversation.”

★★★

Cinder's POV

Y/n: “Hey is this seat taken?”

I look up to see a girl with (H/l) (H/c) looking down at me. Her piercing (E/c) eyes sending shivers down my spine. I could tell that even with the power that I stole I wouldn't be a match for her.

“Oh? Its you...”

She gives me this soft, sencere yet fake smile while increasing the pressure in the air. Emerald is quivering in fear, while Mercury's ego blinded him to fear. Even I was trying my best not to cower from the pressure.

“How are you today?”

Y/n: “I'm great actually, I'm quite happy to see my girlfriends fighting in this tournament.”

“Your girlfriends? You mean friends...”

Y/n: “No silly I mean lovers.”

“mmm... interesting”, so she’s into girls. Perhaps I could...

★★★

(Announcer) “For our next round we have team RWBY the members are:

Ruby Rose! Oddly enough her name is the same name for the team.

Weiss Schnee! The second in running Ice Queen and Heiress to the Schnee dust company.

Weiss: “Hey! Don't call me the Ice Queen! That's extremely rude!”

Blake Belladonna! The mysterious and quiet girl. AHH! BLAKE I LOVE YOOOOOU!

Blake: “UH! Ok...”

Last but definitely not least Yang! Xiao! Long!”

Y/n's POV

When Yang was introduced she looked at me and began doing some odd stretches. That's when I realized that she was trying to seduce me, while the crowed got a show. (sigh) What ever am I going to do with her.

Ruby: “Yang what are you doing?”

Yang: “Just stretching before we start the match (looks over and sees Y/n, then proceeds to bend over in very sexual manner)

Weiss: “Oh no! I know what your doing, your trying to hog all of Y/n's attention!”

Yang: “WHAT! NO!! (Turns her head in attempt to feign ignorance)

★★★

“You know it's quite sad really”

Cinder: “What is?”

“The fact that the first time we met I smelt blood on you that wasn't yours. Though I'm not at all worried by the fact that you killed someone. To be honest I don't care that you did, but I feel as though your planning an atrocity in my presence and that plan Intel's harming my loves. Whether that be physical or mentally.”

Cinder: “I have no clue what your talking about.”

“Sure...” (she lifts herself from her seat, and begins to walk away)

“I want you to understand one thing. I don't hate you Cinder for wanting power, in the end when it comes down to it we all crave it. It's what you do with that power that determines in which way you fall. I'm hoping that we couldve been friends, you and emerald here”

Cinder: “What about Mercury?”

“I don't play with boys” (wink)