Black & White

Third Person Pov

After the whole thing with Cardin Team Rwby were in their dorm room talking about taking a trip down to Vale for the Vytal Festival. It was the time when all the Academies that trained hunters and huntresses would gather together for a worldwide competition. Of course with y/n being new to Remnant she had no clue what was going on. Weiss, on the other hand, was really excited about the festival and couldn't wait to see some new faces.

When the team got to Vale they noticed a crime scene near a dust shop that just recently gotten broken into.

Blake: "these criminals really did a number on this store I wonder who could've done it?"

Weiss: "it was most likely those White Fang degenerates!"

Blake: "don't call them degenerates!"

Weiss: "What! You want me to not call this trash can a trash can or this lamp post a lamp post! They're scum!

Blake: " stop calling them that, they're just misguided Faunus!

Y/n: "wait what's the White Fang?"

Weiss: "they're a group of criminals who claim to be fighting for Faunus rights, but all they do is rob and kill humans"

Y/n: "is that true?"

Blake: "Well then they're just very misguided!"

Y/n: "So they're a bunch of killers then"

Blake: "you're taking her side?"

Y/n: "I'm taking common senses side"

Blake: "well maybe we were tired of being pushed around!"

Y/n: "Blake who's we?"

Blake just realizing what she just said with tears running down her face she ran off.

Y/n: "Blake wait!"

Y/n: "I'll go get her you guys go on ahead"

Y/n Pov

I run around the city desperately trying to find Blake. Until I noticed a boy with a monkey tail hoping from building to building.

"Maybe I should follow him he could lead me to Blake"

I faded into the shadows watching where the boy was headed until he stopped near a big tree in the middle of the park. That's when I saw Blake bawling her eyes out. He jumped down from the nearest building and lands right in front of her.

"Wow! He's agile!"

??: "Hey you ok?"

Blake: "who....who are you?"

??: "my names Sun!" He looked at her with a wide grin on his face.

??: "what's a pretty Faunus girl like you doing crying alone?"

"Blake's a Faunus?!" That actually explains why her bow always twitches.

Blake: "I just had a fight with my friends about the White Fang they think they're a bunch of degenerates"

Blake: "I thought they didn't hate Faunus"

I stepped out of the shadows and spoke.

Y/n: "Blake I don't hate Faunus"

Sun: "who are you?" Sun seeing (e/c) eyes coming from out of the alleyway.

Y/n: "sorry for scaring you! I'm y/n"

Blake: "you sided with Weiss!"

Y/n: "look Blake I sided with common sense if you kill someone whether they're human or Faunus then you are a killer"

Y/n: "I don't hate Faunus, I hate the White Fang for what they're doing"

Blake: "But the White Fang are Faunus"

Y/n: "I'm not going to hate a whole race for what a group is doing and maybe they are misguided but whoever is leading them their ends doesn't justify the means"

Blake: "that's why I left them"

Sun: "you were a part of the White Fang!"

Blake: "yeah at first it was just peaceful protest an I didn't really mind egging a building or two, but when the leader stepped down a new one took over. She believed that violence was the only way to get the humans to respect us"

Y/n: "so you walked away"

Blake: "yeah but right now all I wanna do is prove that the White Fang aren't the ones robbing Dust shops"

Sun: "well while I was on the boat to get here from Shade I heard people talking about a big Dust Op going down by the docks. We could check that out"

Y/n: "ok then let's go!" I reached out my hand to pull Blake on her feet.

Y/n: "by the way what's egging?"

Sun: "you don't know what egging is!?"

Blake: "its when you throw eggs at building sorta like a prank"

Y/n: "oh....i can't really picture you doing that"

Blake: "what...why?"

Y/n: "you just looked like a beautiful quiet type to me"

Blake blushing a deep red.

Blake: "i... I can be a prankster!"

Sun: "ha! Yeah, sure!"

To be continued.....