Training Part 1

(Y/n)it's POV

After I told Blake about the change in her blood. Yang, Ruby, and Weiss flooded through the door with shocked looks on their faces. I knew they were behind the door listening to the conversation. Wait does that mean they heard us kissing just a while ago. The thought of it caused my face to burst into a shade of red.

“H...how long have you guys been listening behind the door?”

Weiss: “Long enough for us to find out that we all have silver blood now! Why didn't you say anything?”

“It...it never had the chance to come up. I mean when does silver blood ever come up in a conversation”

Yang: “True, but we would like to know why we have silver blood”

“When vampires bite non-vampires they pass on what i like to call a blood trait. Each vampire has a special trait they obtain from the vampire that bit them. Though if you're born a vampire your considered unique or an original vampire”

Blake: “So when you were bitten by a vampire they passed their blood trait to you?”

“Well that's what was supposed to happen, but since my blood already had a trait, which as you know is silver. It canceled out the trait, so now whoever I bite will turn their blood silver”

Ruby: “Wooow! That's so cool!”

“I'm happy that you love it so much Rubes!, but on an unrelated note, whatever happened to the fight?”

Ruby: “Uncle Qrow totally wooped that schnees butt!”

Weiss: “No he didn't my sister clearly one that fight!”

Yang: “Well the fights actually undecided for now. After you blake left professor Goodwitch stepped and stopped it”

All of a sudden my scroll started buzzing. I looked to see who it was.

Blake: “Who is it?”

“Its professor Ozpin. I wonder what he wants, he also asked me to bring you guys”

I call professor Ozpin, hoping that Weiss's sister is still there.

Ozpin: “(Y/n) are you just about here, there is someone we would like you to meet”

“We're leaving now, but is Weiss’s sister still there i need to greet her”

Ozpin: ”She is still here, you'll be able to meet her once you get here”

Ozpin's POV

Winter: “What does she want with me?”

“She only says that she wishes to greet you”

Ironwood: “Why are introducing us to this girl anyway?"

“You'll see”

[Fifteen minutes later]

(Y/n): “Hello professor”

RWBY: “Hey professor!”

“Hello girls, (Y/n) this is Weiss’s sister Winter”

Winter: “A pleasure..."

(Y/n): “Silverheart, A to ca nadi”

(Y/n): “It's a pleasure to see you again Mr. Qrow”

Qrow: “Just Qrow is fine”

“I see that you already met Qrow, this here is general Ironwood”

(Y/n): “Nice to meet you, but why am I meeting him exactly?”

“I wanted you to help him test out the new state of the weaponized mechs he's created”

(Y/n): “You want me to fight a toy?” when she said that Ironwood got a little annoyed by her comment.

(Y/n): “Well I'm sorry but i don't see a point in fighting for fun”

“think of it as training for the tournament”

(Y/n): “I'm not entering in the tournament”

Winter: “Why not?”

(Y/n): “because if I'm fighting someone I'm not there to play around. I'm fighting to kill, and i don't want to kill anyone”

Ironwood: “Who taught you that?”

(Y/n): “Life did. So i guess you should choose someone else for your experiment”

Yang: “Ill do it!”

“Yang you could get hurt”

Qrow: “though you asked (Y/n) to do it”

“(Y/n)'s immortal”

Qrow: “What do you mean she's immortal?”

(Y/n): “If i may add to the information being thrown out. Ruby, Weiss, Blake and Yang are also immortal now”

Glynda: “What!”

Ruby: “Surprise!”

(Y/n): “At least now I know that professor Ozpin thinks my life is expendable”

“(Y/n) that's certainly not true”

(Y/n): “Really, well let me tell you about what vampires can't do. For one is being out in the sun, luckily we're daywalkers we just mildly irratated by the sun. Other vampires would die instantly, and turn to ash. Second of all if it wasn't for my blood trait, silver could kill us too”

“I'm...I'm sorry, i didn't know”

(Y/n): “its ok, I'm sorry i yelled. I may not want to help with the weapon test, but I can train Yang for it”

Yang: “Hey! Who said i need help?”

(Y/n): “Don't you want more alone time together”

RWB: “Ill do it!”