Dare

(Sorry this chapter is a bit late, I've been busy. Hope you guys enjoy this chapter!)

Y/n's Pov

"So who's up for a game of "Truth or Dare"?"

"The rules are simple, we each pick a person and we ask whether they want to tell the truth or take a dare. If you choose truth that person gets to ask you anything. Then obviously you would have to tell the truth. Secondly, if you choose dare you would have to do anything that person tells you to do"

Weiss: "well it definitely sounds easy to understand"

Ruby: "and fun!" I looked at Ruby showing of a smile that looks like she'got a plan she's working on.

"Well alright, then let's get this started. Who wants to go first" Yang pops up with giddyness.

Yang: "I'll go! Y/n truth or dare?"

I'm sitting on the floor in RWBY's dorm room. Thinking, and pondering on which route I should take. If I choose dare or truth she's most likely going to get me to do something naughty.

"D...dare" I stutter showing off how coy I can be.

Yang:  "I dare you to give Ruby her first Hickey!"

Ruby: "wait! What!"

Weird that she didn't want me to give her one but ok.

While Ruby was busy frantically opposing the idea of me giving her, her first Hickey. I get up and slowly saunter sexually towards her front. Everyone eyes me, I see hearts forming in their eyes. Looking at them I could tell they were trying and yet struggling to have their needs sated.

Each thump of their heartbeats got me in the mood. Temptation rose as I could hear blood pumping. Gently, I shoved her on her back and got on top of her. Ruby locked her eyes to mine, then glances at my fangs.

"Don't worry Ruby, I won't bite too hard" 

Slowly, I lean over to her neck and start kissing near the vein. Each touch of my lips to her beautiful pale skin sends shivers through her body. Ecstasy overtook her body as did it mine. When she let out a sweet moan my
(E/c) eyes began to shine and my canines grew.

While my ecstasy blinded me from what I was about to do yet somehow still aware. I sunk my teeth in her neck tasting the blood that etched its way from inside. Taste like cookies, I love cookies.

Suddenly Blake came up behind me, grabbing my breast and licking my neck. Yang took it upon herself to kiss me dominantly entering her tongue into my mouth.

When she pulled away our breaths were heavy. Blake and Weiss peeled my clothes off revealing my white lingerie underwear. Weiss removed my bra and began sucking on my breast.

"O...oh! Uh! But yang! What about the game! Uh!" My eyes are glowing intensely signifying the immense pleasure and passion I'm feeling.

Yang: "we are playing the game, I dared us to make love to you"