Part 3 Change

Yang's POV

"Ruby who is that, an why is she wearing your hood?

Ruby: "Thaaats a very good question dear sister, and I'll get back to you when I figure that out"

Weiss: "we found her in the forest hiding in the shade, she seems like she doesn't like the sun very much"

"Well, shes really pretty I can tell ya that!"

Blake: "she is..." blake mumbled to herself while blushing intensely.

"Hm! Blake, did you say something?"

Blake: "nothing!"

"Well have you guys at least tried getting her name, that'll be a great start"

"Hey, cutie! I'm Yang! What's your name!"

(Y/n): "ma nuva sa (y/n) Silverheart"

"Well it's nice to meet you (y/n)"

Jaune: "uh guys I'd hate to break up this meet an greet, but did you forget about the giant bird in the sky!" "Not to mention Pyrrha is being chased by a Death Stalker"

Pyrrha: "I could really use some help here, please!"

In the blink of an eye (y/n) was right next to Pyrrha grabbed her hand, and disappeared from in front of the Grimm.

Jaune: "Wo! How is she doing that?"

Then they suddenly reappeared next to the group.

Pyrrha: "thank you!"

(Y/n): "your...your welcome"

Weiss: "you can speak our language!?"

(Y/n): "Just a little bit, I'm learning about your worlds language by listening to you guys speak"

Yang caught one of her words as she spoke (world? What does she mean by our world?)

As soon as Yang snapped out of her thoughts she saw (y/n) start flying towards the Death Stalker and delivered one swift punch to the monster's body, then it exploded into bit and pieces.

Jaune: "I've never seen someone that strong before, to kill a Grimm with one punch"

Ruby: "yeah she amazing!" Ruby looking in awe with a blushing face, and stars in her eyes.

(Y/n): "look...looks like the only monster that's left is that flying bird thing"

(Y/n) picked up the stinger from the dead Death Stalker, aimed ever so carefully at the Griffon, and chucked it with all her strength piercing the heart of the monster.

As everyone stood there amazed, Yang saw the sadness in (y/n)'s eyes.

Blake: "she seems so sad when she fights, almost as if she hates being strong" Blake whispered to Yang.

"She does, doesn't she?"

After the Grimms died a bullhead appeared showing professor Goodwitch and professor Ozpin riding inside.

The wind blowing from the bullheads thrusters blew (y/n)'s hood off her body showing her pale skin in the sun.

(Y/n): "Aaaaaaahh!"

Everyone saw as (y/n)'s skin was burning away. Only to see her dash to shade.

Ruby: "wh...what was that? The sun burned her skin! How is that possible!"

Ozpin: "hmm..come on getting her in the bullhead, and everyone else after you get back to beacon I want all of you to head to my office"

The bullhead lifted off the ground and flew back to the beacon, leaving the others behind.

"Well it's been an eventful day hasn't it!"

Ruby: "huh...it sure has a sis, it sure has"

Weiss: "come on let's head back"