Beacon's Fall

Emerald’s POV

“Cinder! I have no idea what's going on!? My semblance just isn't working on her!”

Cinder: “What do you mean, your semblance isn't working!? Semblances don't just stop working.”

“It's like her mind isn't excepting my illusions, like there's a barrier around it.”

Cinder: “Hm? I recall the same thing happening when you tried it on Silverheart.”

All of this is really crazy; my semblance should work on humans, an even animals, any living creature really...

“I-I think I know why it's not working.”

Cinder: “Why?”

“Now this might actually sound ridiculous, but my semblance doesn't work on anything that's dead.”

Cinder: “Are you trying to tell me that Silverheart, and Pyrrha Nikos are actually dead”

“There's only one way to test this.”

I glance at the closest person to us, a boy with jet black hair and blue eyes. He was sitting next to people who seemed like to be his teammates.

Honestly I didn't care about who he was or who he was sitting next to. I just needed to prove my theory to Cinder.

As if by second nature, I activate my semblance. The boys body began to shake uncontrollably, so much so that I could feel the fear surround him. His teammates begin to notice their friends sudden shift in mood.

“You see it worked on him just fine.”

Cinder: “Damn... Silverheart's starting to be a real pain in the ass.”

“What are we going to do?”

Cinder: “We need to call in the fang there seems to be no other choice.”

★★★

Ruby's POV

BOOM!!!

“What was that!”

Weiss: “It feels like something just hit the stadium!”

Yang: “Lets check it out”

As soon as we ran back into the arena, we looked up to see that there was a giant whole  in the roof. Everyone was in full panic mode, “everyone if you don't calm done your going to attract...”

“Grim...” I look up to see a giant grim flying around Beacon. I don't know what it is, but it's definitely not any type of grim I've ever seen.

Y/n: “Where's Cinder!?, her and her followers have to be around somewhere. We need to find her, she may be behind what's going on here.”

RWBY: “RIGHT!!”

★★★

Pyrrha's POV

I can't believe this is happening; Beacon is being overrun by grim, and everything is in complete chaos. I need to find Jaune and the team to see if we can figure anything out.

Y/n: “Pyrrha! Your here!”

“Y/n where's everyone?”

Y/n: “I sent them to go look for Cinder, she's around here somewhere I can smell her.”

“Who is Cinder?”

Y/n: “Honestly I have no clue of who she is. Though what I do know is that she and her friends show up out of nowhere. Claiming to be student here.

“If that's the case, then wouldn't have Professor Ozpin already kicked them out?”

Y/n: “Regardless; that doesn't matter right now, what matters is that she crossed the line. It's our job to take her down... You ready?”

“Absolutely”