Sticking Together

Pyrrha's POV

"it's... It's over now right?" Y/n looked at me with a blank stare, and no emotion on her face. It's like she didn't even care about ending someone elses life, she seemed heartless.

Y/n: "yeah she's dead, but we still have all these Grimm to deal with." she said, her tone cold.

She took out her scroll and called team RWBY. I looked over her shoulder to see the screen split in to four.

Y/n: "is everyone alright?"

RWBY: "where fine, just a lot of Grimm out here!"

Y/n: "wait Blake... Are you fighting the White Fang?"

"The White Fang are attacking Beacon too!?" I look at Y/n, her voice getting irritated by the minute.

Y/n: "Everyone head towards Blake's location, Pyrrha and I will be there soon."

Pyrrha? She used my full name? For as long as I've known her, she's never used my full name. "Y/n, a-are you ok?"

Y/n: "I'm fine Pyrrha why do you ask?"

" Well first off your calling me by my full name when you never do. Second of all, when you killed that girl back there, it was like you didn't care in the slightest that she was dead."

Y/n: "so."

"So? What do you mean so!?" Worry rising in my voice, at her 'could care less' response.

Y/n: "look Pyrrha, I've worned her before she caused all this pointless chaos. I liked her I did, but she chose death. She chose to put those I love in danger, and I've already lost one family...I'm not losing another."

Her eyes glowing, showing the pain that she still holds on to. "Ok... I understand, but can you go back to calling me Pyr. It feels weird when you use my full name." I pull her in and give her kiss.

Y/n: "Huh... Fine, it honestly felt weird saying it too."

We both smile at each other when we heard Grimm's roaring in the distance. " Come on let's go get the others."

★★★

Blake's POV

"WHY ARE YOU GUYS DOING THIS!?" I yelled at my Faunus brothers and sisters, when footsteps came behind me.

??: "Oh sweet little Blake, what could be so wrong with killing some humans?"

"Adam!?"

Adam: "Surprised to see me?" He spoke in undeserved confidence.

"Really... Has the White fang sunk so low that you guys stoop to attacking schools now?"

Adam: "What the hell do you care! You left us remember!"

I looked at him with an exasperated expression on my face. "I obviously made a good choice." Looking at him, clearly disappointed.

Adam: "UHHHAHHH!!!" He charged at me as fast as he could, readying to unsheath his blade for a quick slice. After becoming a vampire everything is slower now. "Wh-what... How!"

"Are you asking me how I caught your sword, or are you asking how I'm faster than you?" He struggled trying to get his sword from my hand.

White Fang member: "we got your back Sir!"

They charged at me, only to be knocked back by Yang diving in from the sky.

Yang: "Heya! Blake!"

I used my shadow semblance to turn my clone in to solid ice. Putting him in a position he couldn't get out of. "Hey Yang." I smiled at her happy to see her face.

Yang: "Who's he?"

"Adam Taurus, he's a 'leader' in the White Fang." I lift my hands up to do air quotes.

Adam: "What are you!"

"Really Adam?"

Adam: "You may look like a Faunus, but I can tell from yours, and Blondie's eyes over there that your something more."

Y/n: "She's mine, that's all you need to know."

A blush rose to my cheeks while Y/n walked closer to me. Ruby, Pyrrha, and Weiss were here too. I looked at Adam shaking and quivering.

Y/n: "Blake do you want him killed?"

Pyrrha sighed, "no...let him go."

Y/n walked up to him, and raised her silver longsword. In a swift motion she cut off his arm.

Adam: "AHHHH!!!"

"You know you could've just destroyed the ice that was holding him."

Y/n: "Yeah, but what fun would that be."

She turned to Adam, and kneeled down to him while he was on the ground.

Y/n: "I'm only going to warn you once. Come after Blake again, and I won't hesitate to end you."

He sat there paralyzed in fear, not knowing what to do. We just walked away...

★★★

Y/n's POV

I'm sitting in the corner looking outside the window of the bullhead. All this destruction, and for what... Ugh! I don't know. Well whatever happens at least I got a new family to back me up wherever I go.

★★★

A/n: Finally this book is done! For all those who have read this story, thanks for sticking with me this whole time. I appreciate you guys a lot!