The Silverbloods

Cinder's POV

“Emerald, you remember the plan right?”

Emerald: “Yes Cinder, I do.”

“Good... With her in the mix now, I'm not sure how things are going to turn out.”

Mercury: “everything is going to be fine, she doesn't look all that special to me.”

“If you didn't realize how much stronger she is than you after she shattered your leg. Then you definitely exceeded my expectations in how inept your mind is.”

Mercury: “Whatever...”

I hope everything goes according to the plan, I will not fail my queen.

★★★

Y/n’s POV

It's like they're putting Yang in the final team match round. The screens say she's fighting Mercury, but I don't see how he's not actually part of team.

“What are you up to Cinder?”

Yang: “Y/n! Watch me ok!”

It's hard not to, you are in a tournament. Are you trying to show off? “Ok! Show me what you've got!”

Yang: “I guess I gotta go all out now since my girlfriend is watching. Sorry about any potential bodily harm I'm gonna cause.”

Mercury: “You don't sound that sorry.”

Yang: “Your right I'm not.”

The bell rang for them to begin, Yang charged  in hot headed like she usually does. Hm.... I probably made her a bit to excited. Each punch pushed Mercury back, his arms shook on from the pressure of blocking her strikes.

Weiss: “Look at her fighting like a common animal.”

“You'd think after the training we went through she'd refrain from doing so.”

Blake: “Give her a break, she's just really happy that your cheering for her.”

“Well of course I would... I've been cheering for all of you since the tournament started.”

★★★

Yang's POV

  Every punch and kick I dished out was stronger than the next. It was like I was being consumed by the power, I've never felt this way before.

Mercury: “Shit! Your a lot stronger than I thought!”

“Then that's your fault for underestimating me!”

I could feel my eyes turn red and my hair set to flame. “Power! I need more!" He was wide open, “this is my chance!” I charged him, storing enough strength in my fist to kill him.

Suddenly I'm face first on the ground with a hand I know to well holding me down.

“Y-Y/n!”

“W-What are you doing!”

Y/n: “Stopping you from doing something you'll regret. We're withdrawing from the match!”

★★★

Ruby's POV

Y/n picked Yang up and dragged her off the stage. I can't believe what Yang was willing to do, I saw her eyes glowing red, her iris's sharp and narrow.

Yang: “Why'd you pull me out of the match!”

Y/n: “Do you really need to ask? You were going to far, any further you would've killed him.”

Y/n: “listen, I know what it's like to give into the lure being a vampire gives you. Except what I saw wasn't Yang, one of the girls I love. You were one of those savages that destroyed my home.”

I look down at the floor saddened, “will that happen to all of us now that we're Vampire's?”

Y/n: “As long as you learn to control yourself you'll be fine. That's one of the reasons why I wanted you train in anger control, Yang. You loose patience to quickly, you need to be better.”