Attending Beacon

(Yo! For those who followed me and are my story, I appreciate what y' all are doing! If you guys enjoy the chapter leave a comment and vote! Enjoy!!)

(Y/n) Pov

"So that's my story do you guys have any questions?" I could see that they were all puzzled by my background.

Pyrrha: "so you're from another world and your a Vampire?"

"Yes I was bitten by one now I have to drink blood to survive"

Blake: "you have to drink blood?"

"Vampires need blood in order to live but we can't do that without taking a life"

"If I don't drink blood I will go through withdraw and possibly die"

Ruby: (that's so sad)

Yang: "Professor Ozpin is there a way (y/n) can drink blood without hurting other people?"

Ozpin: "I believe there's a way we could have you girls give her blood through blood drives"

Weiss: "Anything to be with (y/n)" Weiss blushing from head to toe realizing what she had said.

Hearing that I blushed too. She's cute when she blushes.

Ozpin: "so (y/n) would you like to stay in beacon? You can become a huntress and help people preventing people from what you lost"

"I would love to Professor, but who would want to live with a monster"

Weiss: "your not a monster! Monster hurt people and destroy lives!"

"But what if one day I do lose control and hurt someone"

Weiss: "you're not!"

"But"

Weiss: "you're not! And that's final!"

Ozpin: "ah! Youth! Anyway (y/n) will be living with team RWBY and I will assign a mentor to train her, dismissed"

<timeskip>

Ruby: "(y/n) I can show you around the school grounds if that's ok with you?"

"I'll be happy if you showed me around"

A hour passed and ruby gave me a tour around beacon. We stopped at the dorms where I would be staying with team RWBY.

Ruby: "Professor Ozpin sent your uniform its in our room"

We got back to the dorm and everybody was there waiting for us.

Yang: "hurry and put your uniform on I wanna see how cute you look in it!" Yang said without batting an eye an biting her lower lip.

I started stripping down, as all the girls started staring at my body noticing my curvaceous body and the abs I got through training for the Silver Gaurd.

Blake: ((f/c) laced panties and braw, it's so hard not to pounce on her right now)

Yang: (mmm! That body!)

Ruby: (staring intensely with starry eyes)

Weiss: (oh my God! I want her now!) (Nose bleeding)

"Weiss your nose is bleeding"

Weiss tried to wipe her nose when (y/n)  grabbed her hand.

"Let me get that for you" (y/n) leaned in an licked the blood that leaked down to her chin. Licking then kissing her on the lips.

All the girls stood there a little sad that they didn't get a nose bleed and blushing from ear to ear.

Weiss fainted "wow! Weiss has soft lips, plus I think I just learned what her semblance is"

Blake: "you can learn other people's semblances by tasting their blood?"

Blake astonished at the newly learned fact.

"I'm just as astonished as you I guess we learn something new everyday"

Yang: "well we can talk about this another time we gotta get to class"

"I guess I'll carry Weiss there don't want her missing a lecture"

When we got to class I could tell that we were a little bit late. I took note of my surroundings and noticed some prick picking on Jaune.

"Who is that?"

Yang: "oh that's Cardin some asshole who thinks he's better than everybody else and enjoys picking on Faunus"

"Faunus?"

Blake: "There people with animal-like features and characteristics see that girl over there"

Blake pointed to a girl with lucha ears.

"She has lucha ears, she's so cute!"

Ruby: "lucha's?"

"Yeah what do you guys call them?

Ruby: "we call them rabbit or bunnies"

"Oh! That's a lot cuter!"

I walked over to the bunny-eared girl sat Weiss down in the chair next to me then turned to the girl "hey! What's your name?"

She looked at me with cutest shy face "I'm Velvet, Velvet Scarlatina"

"It's a pleasure to meet you Velvet, my name is (y/n) Silverheart"

Velvet: "it nice to meet you too"