Melting Ice

(Y/n) Pov

After I showed Yang and Ruby the hospital that I get my blood from I decided to head home. It's been a long day so I figured could catch up some sleep. When I opened up the door to the dorm, Weiss was sitting down on her bed studying. Looking at her serious face is kind of cute now that I think about it.

"Hey weiss! What you doing?" She turns her head up at me and gives me a sweet smile. This was weird, considering everytime someone interrupted her while she studied she'd yell and call us a dolt.

Weiss: "in case you haven't noticed I'm studying" ah! There's the backhanded comment.

“well instead of studying how about we do some kissing” i leaned forward and kissed her on her lips. My (e/c) eyes glowing, showing my lust for her.

Weiss: “mmm! Studying is important though and we have a test soon” a blush rose to her face betraying what she wanted.

“so I'm not important?” slyly and confidently i look away from her.

Weiss: “no! Your important to me!” she grabbed my face and initiated a kiss. This one was passionate and long.

I pushed her down on the bed and got on top of her. We separated for a moment to catch our breath. Our breathing heavy, my eyes glowing brighter.

Weiss: “I can't resist you can I?”

“it's ok it's hard for me to resist someone I love”

Weiss POV

“I love you too” (y/n) captured my lips again while her cold hands currest my body. She pulled my shirt up exposing my breast. She moved her way down below my navel then lightly licked her way up, causing me to quake in pleasure.

(Y/n) rose up and started undressing, taking off her bra then her underwear. I couldn't express how beautiful i think she is. I rushed her pushing her up against the wall and began sucking on her breast.

I wanted to please her like she does me. Moans filled the room as I fingered her, she moved her head towards my neck, lost in lust she bit down. I felt no pain in fact i was happy i love her so much.

(Y/n) POV

In that moment i lifted her up then sat her on top of the desk she uses to study on. I pull her skirt off then her white laced underwear. She could barely speak as i swiftly and furiously move my tongue inside her.

Weiss: “Ooooh! Oooh! Sh...t! (Y/n)!!!!”

I can hear her heart pounding, it's loud and fast. As if it was about to burst from her chest. She soon came to her climax panting, heavily and slowly eased her breathing to a normal pace.

“it seems like every time you study in the dorm room now your going to be thinking about the crazy sex we just had” i kissed her deeply one last time then we parted.

Weiss: “you dolt!”