Winter Qrow

Ruby's POV

My team and I were walking through the campus area, we'll Yang, Blake and Weiss were walking. (Y/n) was giving me a piggyback ride like i was a kid, though i didn't mind at all. It's always fun when (Y/n) is around, she treats me to cookies every time I pass my test in class or when i finish my homework.

(Y/n): “Whos that rugged man over there?"

I looked over her to see who she was talking about. The man had jet black hair and wore a black cape. 

“Its uncle Qrow!” i hopped off (Y/n) and darted off towards him. I felt i was moving faster than usual, I'm not even using my semblance. I guess it's because I'm a vampire now.

When I got near him i latched myself onto his arm “Uncle Qrow! I missed you! What are you doing here!” he looked at me shocked of suddenly seeing me on his arm.

Qrow: “hey there runt how's it goin” (she's changed, her eyes are brighter and her pupils look like that of cats)

Yang: “wassup Uncle Qrow!” Yang approached with (Y/n), Blake and Weiss in Toe. Uncle Qrow looked at Yang and noticed she changed too.

Qrow: (what is going on? She looks different too. her eyes are brighter and when she smiled at me i could tell her k9's are long and sharp) “how you doin' Yang"

(Y/n): “it's a pleasure to meet you, sir, my name is (Y/n) Silverheart, A to ca nadi” (A/n: means family of my loved ones)

Ruby: “I haven't heard you speak your native language in a while why don't you anymore?”

(Y/n): “speaking that way tends to trudge up painful memories, but I guess it's hard to forget tradition”

Weiss: “what did you say anyway?”

(Y/n): “A to ca nadi” means “family of my loved ones” if you four were just friends i'd say “A to va noto” meaning “family of my friends”

Yang: “Aww! You called us your lovers! That's so sweet!” Yang latched on to (Y/n) and started kissing her.

(Y/n): “mmm! Yang! Not in front of your uncle! Mmm!”

Ruby: “hey! I wanna kiss too!”

Blake: “you guys are so inappropriate”

Weiss: “to much PDA! Break it up you dolts!”

Qrow's POV

They all forgot i was here didn't they? Oh well. So she's the vampire Ozpin told me about, she looks harmless. Though from what Glynda told me of the matches she's seen her fight in, she's not a person you want to piss off.

In the distance, me and the girls spot an Atlas ship landing in the distance. I wonder who it could be. Maybe General Douche, or the ice queen. To my luck it's the queen of ice, the iciest of ice queens, Winter Schnee.

Weiss: “Sister?” I'm just as shocked to see her here as well.

Winter: “Well if it isn't Qrow, shouldn't you be off drinking somewhere in a bar”

(Y/n): “that's your sister? I guess I can believe that; both of you give off a snooty rich girl vibe”

Weiss: “hey! That's rude and definitely not true!”

(Y/n): “sure it isn't love” I see (Y/n) give little iceberg a smooch on the cheek. I couldn't believe my eyes, a Schnee's ice just melted away.

Qrow: “well I'd doubt there'll be any bars in a school, and shouldn't you be out there sinking ships?”

Winter’s POV

Damn that drunk bastard! If he's trying to pick a fight with me then I'll give him one. Staring daggers at him, i took notice of girl giving Weiss a kiss on her cheek. The smile that erupted from her face, felt like one of genuine happiness. I took another good look at her, her eyes a sharp light blue and her skin as white as actual snow. A bite mark on the right side of her neck, she didn't even look human anymore.

Guess i should just leave my worries for later. Right now i just want to punch the smug look off his face.

(Y/n)’s POV

“Are these two really about to fight?”

Ruby: “don't worry (Y/n) this happens everytime they see each other, it's like a friendly battle!”

“fights are meant for killing or training, I've never seen someone happy during a fight”

Ruby: “that's not true!”

“well, believe what you want to Rubes, but I'm not going to stick around and watch a pointless fight”

Yang’s POV

We watched as (Y/n) walked away from watching the fight, saddened by her ever-decreasing form in the distance. In her world, I'm guessing if people had to fight it would be to kill a vampire or defend themselves from opposing kingdoms.

Yet I'm not sure if that's true, she doesn't talk about herself or about her past. She probably doesn't want to trudge up painful memories. I know i wouldn't.