Velvet & Coco

(Before I get started on this next chapter for you guys I just wanted to let you know that I'm writing a new story. It's not a Reader insert though it is a story I've been wanting to write. The name of the story is "Worth More Than Gold" and the first chapter is already out so check that out. Without further ado! VELVET & COCO CHAPTER 6! Let's DO IT!)

Velvet Pov

"Are you new here? I've never seen you around before"

(Y/n): "yes I'm new I just transferred" she looked at me with starry eyes as if she's never seen a Faunus before.

"Oh! Really! Where are you from? Atlas or maybe Haven?"

(Y/n): "I'm not exactly from any of the kingdoms here but we can talk about that later if your curious"

"O...ok but I just want to know one thing though"

(Y/n): "And that is?"

"Why are you talking to me not that I don't want you talking to me it's just that many people don't like Faunus"

(Y/n): "it's quite simple really its because I love Luchas!"

"Luchas? What's a Lucha?"

(Y/n): "Oh! Sorry, I meant Bunnies! And you're just really cute yourself so the two cutest things combined! I just had to come to talk to you!"

(Y/n): "besides if the humans in this world are fearful of what they don't understand then they'll definitely piss their pants when they get a load of me"

"You really don't mind that I'm a Faunus?"

(Y/n): "nope not at all"

Hearing that made me blush all over. I made a new friend.

I look beside her and there's Weiss waking up as though from fainting.

Weiss: "(y/n)! How come you didn't wake me up where in class!"

(Y/n): "don't worry Weiss I've been talking to Velvet this whole time and I caught everything he's been saying"

Weiss: "wait! Really?"

(Y/n): "yeah!"

(Y/n)its smile was the most beautiful smile I've ever seen, but I could sense sadness behind it.

(Y/n) Pov

"I can tell you what I learned though all he did was talk about himself"

Weiss: "oh no it's ok if that's all he was doing"

"You know all this talk about weapons and fighting I don't have a weapon of my own"

Yang sitting between Blake and Ruby.

Yang: "considering all that power you displayed in the Emerald Forest I don't think you'd need one"

"Well yeah, but who doesn't like weapons?"

Ruby: "you so get me!" I looked at Ruby and gave her a wink then a smile.

I don't know what it is but ever since I became a Vampire I've been flirting constantly. I'm such a dirty girl.

"Maybe Pyrrha can help, she looks like she knows about longswords and rifles"

After my first class, we went to the cafeteria for lunch. They had all sorts of foods here. Somehow I even noticed they had (f/f) here. Now, where is Pyrrha?

Oh, there she is. With her team and team RWBY.

"Hey, Pyrrha!"

Pyrrha: "hey (y/n)!"