Lost in Xtasy

(Are you guys ready for this chapter! I know that I am. Chapter 12 let's do this!!)

Third Pov

All senses began to break, Y/n's eyes shining fiercely showing her lost battle against her lust. Her breath quaking while Yang, Blake and Weiss dominated her body.
Ruby rose up, her silver eyes blearing the line with white. She crawled over to Y/n on all fours joining Weiss in kissing all over her body.

Both laid their soft lips on Y/n's collar bones, then down to her breast. Surrounding her nipples with their mouths. Weiss continued sucking on one while playing with the other. Ruby kissed her way down to her belly button   licking around it. Suddenly, Y/n broke from Yang's lips and her whole form shook.

Y/n: "O...Ooh! F..f..fuck!! Ruby!!"

Ruby: "mmm! I believe I just found a weak spot! I'll save that for later right now ill just have to..."

Ruby grabbed Y/n's laced underwear and pulled them off, revealing her lovely pink vagina. Blake laid Y/n's back to the floor then stripped bare.

Blake: "Y/n I love you, and I want my body to be yours"

As soon as Y/n heard those words she grabbed Blake's legs and pulled her down on her face. Pushing her tongue into Blake's vagina.

Blake: "OHH!.."

Her eyes rolled to the back of her head, in the heat of the moment Yang lifted up Y/n's legs. Pinning, them over her body she explored her vagina with her tongue.

Y/n: (GASPING FROM INTENSE XTASY!) "I'm cumming!"

Blake: " I'm cumming too!

In that moment it felt as if time froze for all the girls. All of them experiencing for the first time of what it feels like to make endless love. They all knew they wanted to spend eternity together with Y/n.

Y/n came in Yangs mouth and Blake in hers. Blake fell back on the floor as her lungs work hard to support her heavy breathing.

Y/n grabbed Yang by her wrist, turned her around and pinned her against the dorm wall. With no caution for clothing, she ripped her jacket an top off her body. Grabbed her breast roughly while kissing her neck.

Yang: "AH!.."

While pleasing Yang with her kisses Y/n snuck her hand in her black shorts. Eased her hand under the thong she was wearing. Then fingered her relentlessly.  Y/n softly whispers into Yang's ear.

Y/n: "Who's vagina is this?"

Yang: "YOURS!!"

Y/n: "it better be"

Y/n moved her head to Yang's neck. Her k9's grew as she sunk them deep into her neck.
As soon as they dug in she came into her hand and moaned.

Yang: "YESSS!"

allowing her to fall to her knees. Y/n turned to the last two girls in the dorm. Both were kissing each other deeply. Y/n swayed her hips to the two of them.

Y/n: "mind if I have in on the fun?"

She took hold of both of their arms and moved them to the bunk beds they had set up. She pushed Weiss on her bed then laid Ruby on top of her. She moved behind the two and spoke.

Y/n: "I love all of you so much!"

Weiss: "I love you too Y/n, more than anything!"

Ruby: "Ditto! I want you to have my first time"

In a split second Y/n ripped a whole into Ruby's tights. Penetrating, her with her tongue as Weiss increasingly gets jealous. Weiss pulls Ruby into a jealous kiss dominating her with her mouth.

Ruby: "mmm!"

Weiss: "Aah!

Y/n pulled her tongue from Ruby then switched to loving on Weiss. As she weaved her tongue inside Weisse's vagina she came inside her mouth. Y/n gulped it down and looked at Weiss.

Weiss: "Sorry!"

Y/n: " nonsense... There's nothing wrong with sensitivity, I say the sensitive the better"

Weiss turned red at Y/n's statement. Making her even wetter.

A couple more hours passed and everyone was sound asleep. Y/n was up but resting between Ruby and Weiss. She was thinking that even if she doesn't how she got to Remnant. She wouldn't trade this life for anything. Even the one she lost.