Class Dismissed (Chapter 3, Part 1)

With Sunday passing by and being ordinarily boring, Monday started and so did the school week. You left your papers in the drawer of your desk and locked it with a small key.

"Miss?" Jessica said as she entered your classroom.

"Yes?"

"My project partner has been really sick this week, so I was wondering if you could move the deadline another week? Please?" she asked.

"Oh, of course I will. Is she okay?"

"Yes, she's getting better."

A second later a familiar green portal opened on the ceiling with Rick and Morty falling through and landing painfully on their asses, but their expressions quickly turned happy when they saw you and Jessica, "Hi Y/N! Hi, Jessica!" They spoke in unison.

"Hello, you two." You stepped closer to Rick, "You promised Morty wouldn't miss any more classes." You spoke, you weren't mad, just wondered what caused his absence.

"I know, I'm sorry, but there has been an emergency!" he said in worry.

"What emergency?" you also panicked a little.

"I-I gave Morty a Ghurdon crystal, and he brought it here for a science project because it changes color when in contact with water, but I forgot it attracts the giant space hounds. There's probably a bunch of them here already. We gotta kill 'em before they leave the school and spread -" Loud barking and screaming was heard from outside your door. The hound started banging on the door trying to get in, Rick pulled out his guns and gave one to Morty. "Get behind me."

The door suddenly broke in half with a loud crash. The black, boney alien hound the size of a smaller bear with glowing red eyes and four horns on its head growled and moved slowly towards you. Rick aimed and pulled the trigger, but the hound grabbed the gun with his concerningly long red tongue and swallowed it. The alien bolted towards you and grabbed you by your arm and shoulder. They all screamed and panicked. Rick saw Morty holding the gun, not doing anything, so he took it and pulled the trigger, hitting it in the eye. The hound got scared and ran away.

"You alright?" Rick rushed to your side.

"I'm okay. What do I owe you for saving me?" You stood up with Rick's help.

"Another date." He said with a smile.

"RICK!" Morty yelled to get his attention.

"Fine. Let's go, Morty. We gotta kill those sons of bitches." Rick started walking towards the door, "Y/N, Jessica, you two get out of the school and go home. Also, here's a gun, you'll need it."

Jessica and you looked at each other, "We're coming with."

"What?"

"Home is boring, who needs it?" you stated and Jessica agreed.

"Miss Y/LN, why are you so goddamn perfect?" Rick whispered and stepped closer to you. He wanted to say more, but he was pulled out the door by his grandson, "Okay, okay, I'm going!"

The four of you started searching through the halls and the classrooms, Rick gave everyone a gun. "Jesus, how many guns do you have?" you questioned.

"A few." He smiled.

You found a few hounds and shot them dead. Luckily, no dead or injured people were found, they probably all ran away. Morty was instructed to get the crystal from his locker and shoot it with his gun, but he dropped it.

"Morty, pick it up. We don't want the hounds to get to it!" Rick said while also shooting some hounds. Morty went to grab it, but someone got to it first.

Morty looked up to see Mr. Goldenfold holding the crystal in his hand: "What happens if they get to it, 'Mr. she doesn't want you because I'm so much better than you? '" he mocked.

"Well for starters... they grow twice the size!" Rick spoke, "They get ten times stronger and faster! So... if you don't mind destroying it, that would be great!"

Goldenfold thought about doing as Rick said, but then he had another idea. A hound got closer to Rick and he got ready to kill it. When the hound opened its mouth, Goldenfold threw the crystal into it. The alien swallowed it and started shaking and screaming loudly, it slowly started growing bigger and bigger. Even more horns and teeth started emerging from its head. It knocked down Rick and pinned him to the ground with its sharp claws. Morty and Jessica panicked, but you tried to shoot it, hitting it in the shoulder and the head, but in vein, you just made it angrier.