Vacation and Relaxation (Chapter 6, Part 2)

A week later you were finally free from school and work for a while. Rick opened a portal for you to come to the Smith's house. You wondered why that was necessary, but didn't question it. Stepping through, you found yourself in their garage. You also found a particularly displeased Rick with his arms crossed and Beth who was telling him something he didn't like.

"Hello!" You walked over to them and they greeted you. Rick was very bitter and it concerned you, "What's wrong?"

"There has been a change of plan," Beth spoke, "the whole family is joining you on your spa vacation!"

"That's great! It will be fun." You smiled at her. She left to get her things and you turned to Rick, "Is that what you're mad about?"

"It was supposed to be our spa vacation." He muttered under his breath, "I don't want to run around and make sure they don't die or do anything stupid the whole time. I wanted to spend time with you."

"Oh, Honey." You kissed his lips and hugged him, "It will be okay, you'll see."

-

About an hour later everyone was finally ready. Rick opened a portal and you walked through. The building looked hella fancy, with parks, gardens, fountains and waterfalls. All of you walked in to the front desk, the papers and things they gave you were in a strange language you didn't understand. It made sense because you were, in fact, on another planet. You left the checking in to Rick and went to look around. The inside was grand and spacious, it also smelled like flowers and cookies. You peeked through a doorway and inside the other room were aliens lying on tables getting massaged by other aliens.

"Hello, welcome to Hoogie-Boogie Heaven!" a multi colored, chubby alien came up to you, "Today we have a special offer: two hoogies for only 340 flurbos!"

"Uhh... I'm sorry, I'm not from here. I don't know what that means." You spoke in discomfort.

"A hoogie is a purifying and sensual deep cleaning of all your holes!" she spoke with enthusiasm. 

You were somehow more uncomfortable than before, "My... holes...?"

Luckily, your suffering was short lived because Rick came over to save you, "Sorry, we don't want any hoogie-boogies, goodbye!" He took your hand and you reunited with the rest of the group, "Trust me, you don't want any of that. It's not as sensual as they say it is."

"I'll take your word for it." You laughed.

"Also, 340 flurbos is a fucking scam." He snarled, "Boogie bullshit."

You stepped in an elevator and after a moment you found yourself in a long hallway full of doors. Rick lead you to one of them and unlocked it. Inside was very clean and beautiful. A round room with a tiny fountain in the middle and a floor to ceiling glass window opposite of the entrance door. On the right were the kitchen, dining area and living room and on the left were doors to the bedrooms.

"Alright," Rick cleared his throat, "This apartment has three bedrooms. I'm with Y/N, obviously. Y'all can sleep however you want, I don't care." He tossed the two bedroom keys to Beth.

They continued discussing what they should do first while you came up to the window and awed at the beauty below. The spa building was located at the top of a hill which was surrounded by gorgeous and well-kept parks and gardens.

"Hey, Babe," Rick called you over, "this is our room." He opened the door and let you in. The room was quite big with a king-sized bed and a TV on the opposite wall. "What do you think?" Rick said as he put your suitcase on the bed.

"It's amazing, I love it. Also..." you came over to him and rested your hands on his shoulders, "Since when are you calling me Babe?"

"You like it?" he whispered and wrapped his warm hands around your waist.

"I do." You smiled.

-

Beth, Jerry, Summer and Morty went to check out the massages and things like that while Rick lead you to the therapeutic pools and Jacuzzis. The entire room pleasantly smelled of various plants and flowers, the big pools were all full of aliens so you wondered where you were going. Rick stoped in front of a set of curtains, "Go on. I reserved it only for us." he spoke.

You drew one of the curtains and stepped inside. The sight of a beautiful infinity pool took your breath away. Sparkling turquoise water with rose petals floating on the surface. You walked over to the glass fence and appreciated the forest and mountain range in the distance.

"Hey!" you exclaimed in surprise when Rick splashed you with water.

"C'mon, Babe, get in."

You took off your robe and let it fall to the ground. You sat on the edge of the pool, your lower legs submerged in the warm water. Rick swam to you and rested his head against your thigh. "Thank you for this, Rick, I really like it." You said while lightly brushing his hair with your fingers.

He sighed comfortably, "You deserve it after all the shit you went through with me."

"It's okay. I enjoyed our adventures, for the most part." you laughed. 

"I'm glad to hear that." he spoke quietly, "I love you."

"I love you too, Honey."