Casino night

I walked into the office and sat down as I put my stuff down.

"Morning, Y/L/N." Jim smiled as he walked in.

"Hey." I chuckled.

"You look nice today." He spoke.

"Do I not usually look nice?" I chuckled, making Jim's eyes widen.

"Oh, no, you always look lovely, I just, um, you look especially nice today." He smiled. I chuckled.

"Why thank you. Seth is taking me out tonight to a new fancy restaurant, so I figured that I better make an effort." I smiled. Jim's eyes wavered slightly.

"Sounds lovely." He nodded.

Jim's P.O.V

"So, Y/N and Seth have been dating for four months now, and there is no end in sight." Jim shook his head, sighing.

"I, erm, I'm happy for her, don't get me wrong, she seems very happy, but from what she tells me, they fight quite a lot, so I don't know. It's hard to see someone that you...care about...with someone else." He nodded and looked down.

Y/N's P.O.V

"Can I have everyone's attention, please?" Michael yelled as he wandered out of his office.

"Our casino night is tomorrow night, so bring family and friends, remember to bring a lot of money because all money goes to charity, and the person with the most chips at the end of the night wins a fridge, courtesy of Vance refrigeration." He spoke, making Phyllis smile.

"What's the charity?" I asked. Michael paused.

"The Michael Scott foundation." He nodded. Jim looked at me before looking back at Michael.

"So, you're going to get all of the money?" Jim scoffed.

"No, no, it'll, um...it'll-no." he shook his head.

"How about we give it to cancer research?" Phyllis spoke.

"That's a great idea, we should do that." I agreed. Michael sighed and shook his head.

"Fine. We'll give it to cancer, god." He scoffed before heading into his office and slamming the door. Jim looked at me and chuckled.

"So, you bringing anyone to the casino night?" he asked.

"Just Seth. Though I'm going to have to drag him kicking and screaming." I mumbled.

"How come?" he asked. I sighed and shook my head.

"He thinks that it's kind of a waste of time." I shrugged. Jim's eyes widened.

"But it's for charity." He scoffed.

"That's exactly what I said. I mean, I guess the main thing is that he's coming." I spoke.

"True." He nodded before looking down.

Jim's P.O.V

Jim looked into the camera and shook his head.

"He's an ass. That's it." He shrugged.

"I mean, not wanting to go to an event for charity? Who does that?" he scoffed before looking down.

"He doesn't deserve Y/N. I have nothing more to say." He mumbled before looking up.

Y/N's P.O.V

Seth and I walked into the warehouse and I smiled as we looked around.