Dunder Mifflin's second generation

"We're going to see daddy, aren't we?" I smiled, holding Cece's tiny hand in mine as I pushed Philip's stroller down the hallway.

"Yeah!" Cece squealed. I chuckled as I opened the door to the office and pushed the stroller in. Pam looked up and her eyes widened.

"Y/N, oh my god, hi!" she squealed as she stood up and rushed around the reception desk.

"Hey Pam, it's good to see you." I smiled as she hugged me.

"Cece, go find daddy." I spoke, smiling at Jim as he stood up. He returned the smile as Cece ran up to him.

"Hello beautiful girl." Jim smiled, making Cece squeal as he picked her up and kissed her cheek.

"Oh, Y/N, he's even more handsome than the day he was born." Pam spoke, looking at Philip.

"Thank you. I can't believe he's already a month old." I smiled.

"How's my little boy?" Jim smiled as he looked into Philip's stroller, gently bopping Cece up and down.

"He's good. But he wouldn't go down, so I thought that daddy could help and then mommy, Cece and Philip could go home?" I asked, gently rubbing my finger against Cece's cheek and looking up at Jim.

"Sure." He nodded before gently putting Cece down and picking Philip up.

"So, I'm officially back in Scranton full-time, with Y/N and the kids." Jim smiled as he looked at me. I returned it and took his hand.

"Jim made a huge sacrifice by leaving the sport business in Philadelphia to come back to Scranton, but I'm so glad he did." I nodded.

"Actually, I was making a huge sacrifice by leaving my family. One I regret making." He admitted, looking at me. I gave him a small smile.

"Anyway, we've basically been with each other twenty-four-seven since I got back and every moment I'm not at work, I'm spending with Cece and Philip and I wouldn't have it any other way. We're having some great times, aren't we?" Jim smiled, looking at me.

"We had a great time this morning." I mumbled, trying not to smirk as Jim's eyes widened.

"Y/N, oh my god." He laughed.

"Has anyone seen Cece's moo-moo?" I sighed, rummaging through the diaper bag.

"Where did she have it last?" Jim asked as he cradled a crying Philip.

"If I knew that, I wouldn't have to search for it." I spoke.

"I'm only trying to help." Jim scoffed.

"What is Cece's moo-moo? What is a moo-moo?" Angela asked.

"It's what her plushy cow is called." Jim nodded.

"Why does she call it moo-moo?" Kevin asked. Jim and I looked at him.

"You're kidding, right?" I scoffed as Philip let out a shriek.

"Hey, hey, shh, bud, I know, I know." Jim cooed, gently cradling him as Cece ran into the conference room.

"Hey, Cece, no, come here, mommy is about to take you home." He called after her before starting to gently ease Philip into his stroller, making him cry more.

"I know, bud, I know, mommy is gonna make you okay, Y/N, I'm gonna get Cece." He nodded before rushing into the conference room.

"Okay-I found it!" I shouted, holding moo-moo up.

"Yes!" Jim laughed as he carried Cece out of the conference room.

"Okay, guys, I'll be back up in two minutes, I'm just gonna help Y/N put Cece in the car." Jim nodded, carrying Cece out as I pushed Philip's stroller out.

I buckled Philip into his car seat before standing up and heading to the other side of the car.

"Cece, sit still for daddy." Jim mumbled as he tried to buckle Cece into her car seat.

"Cece, sit still, please." He scoffed as she squirmed around.

"Ow! Cece!" Jim yelled as he shot up and gripped his hand.

"What did she do?" I asked.

"She kicked my hand. Hard." He nodded before leaning back down to her and quickly buckling her in.

"That's not okay, Cece, you don't kick daddy like that." Jim scolded before shutting the door and turning to face me before sighing.

"How am I punishing her?" I asked. He sighed and shook his head as he pinched the bridge of his nose.

"I'll do it when I get home since she kicked me. I don't know, I'll ban tv for today or something, I'll figure it out." He shrugged.

"Okay. I'll see you at home." I spoke.

"See you later." He replied, giving me a small smile as he kissed me.

"Have fun selling paper." I smiled as I opened the car door.

"Have fun dealing with those two." He returned, making me laugh as I climbed into the car and he headed back inside.

Jim and I just stared into the camera. Jim opened his mouth to speak before pausing.

"I love them both, so much, obviously. But having two kids under the age of three is the worst." Jim nodded, making me return it.

"Philip wakes up at around two every morning, and his crying wakes Cece up, and we both take certain shifts, so between us, we have four different sleeping schedules." I sighed.

"And we're not sure if she's just going through a temper tantrum phase, or if it's because she's officially realised that she's no longer the centre of our attention, but Cece is currently out of control." Jim scoffed, shaking his head as he looked at me. I nodded in agreement.

"I can't wait until they've moved out." I chuckled, making Jim laugh.