The wedding

"Tomorrow is the day. Tomorrow, we are getting married." I squealed, making Jim laugh and nod as he looked into the camera.

"Yes. June 10th is the date of our wedding, and it's June 9th. It's all very exciting." He chuckled, looking at me.

"Our wedding is going to be in a small but beautiful church near Niagara Falls, and then we'll be going to see the waterfalls and having another small ceremony on the boat at the waterfalls, minus Cece." I sighed.

"Yeah, turns out Cece is going through a newborn phase of hating water, she cries whenever she has a bath, so we had to change the plans slightly, which is fine because she'll be there for the main wedding." Jim spoke, holding my hand. I sighed.

"I haven't been apart from Cece since she was born. So, I don't want to leave her, even for a bit tomorrow, but I'm gonna have to." I sighed.

"Yes, but she'll be okay since we're leaving her with my dad, who unfortunately also can't come to the waterfalls due to his bad heart. Anyway, everyone is leaving work at twelve, to get to Niagara Falls for five. It'll be great." Jim smiled, looking at me. I returned it and nodded.

"Okay, everyone, we are leaving for Niagara Falls in one hour, so I hope everything is packed, Y/N, I hope you've packed some skimpy lingerie for Jim tomorrow night." Michael laughed, making our eyes widen as he nudged Jim's shoulder.

"You're welcome, buddy." He chuckled.

"No, no, I'm not going to back you up on that." He shook his head.

"Y/N, I can't wait to walk you down the aisle." Michael smiled, shaking his head. My eyes widened again and I looked at Jim.

"Um, no, my dad is doing that." I spoke slowly. Michael's smile dipped.

"Um...why is he doing that when I should be?" he asked. I looked at Jim, making him roll his eyes and chuckle.

"Because brides are walked down the aisle by their fathers, and so he naturally got the job." I nodded, chuckling nervously.

"But I'm your boss." Michael spoke.

"But he's my dad..." I replied. Michael sighed and shook his head as he started to wander back into his office.

"Unbelievable. Well, let's hope he drops dead within the next 24 hours." He mumbled before shutting the door. My eyes widened and I looked at Jim.

"You made the right decision to have your dad walk you down the aisle." He chuckled.

"I think I did too." I nodded, making him laugh.

"I won't lie, one of the reasons why we wanted our wedding at Niagara Falls was so that not many of our co-workers could come, you know, since it's a five-hour drive from Scranton." Jim smiled sheepishly.

"I mean, we also booked it because Niagara Falls is stunning but the main reason was to get away from everyone." I nodded, Jim returning it.

"However, Michael said that whoever came could have Friday and Monday off, and whoever didn't come had to work...so people had to choose between having a four-day weekend in Niagara Falls...or having a normal weekend in Scranton." Jim sighed.

"Guess which option everyone picked." I spoke, looking at Jim.

Jim and I walked into the hotel, hands joined as we walked to the front desk.

"Hey, we're here to check in." Jim spoke.

"What's the name?" the receptionist asked.

"We have two separate rooms tonight under Halpert and Y/L/N, and then we have the honeymoon suite tomorrow night." Jim smiled, putting his hand on my lower back.