The mom

"I'm still tanned, look." I chuckled, showing Jim my arm as we walked into the office.

"I'm not surprised, you were on that sun lounger, like, every day." He smiled.

"Welcome back guys!" Pam smiled as we put our coats on the coat rack.

"Thank you." Jim chuckled.

"How was Costa Rica?" Kevin asked.

"It was incredible. It was so romantic, so hot, where we stayed was beautiful, it was amazing." I smiled, looking up at Jim.

"Did Cece go with you?" Pam asked.

"We considered it but then Y/N's mom said that we didn't wanna take a kid on our honeymoon and offered to have her whilst we were gone, so we didn't take her." Jim shrugged.

"Costa Rica was incredible." Jim smiled at me, a hand on my leg. I returned it and nodded.

"It really was. It was so romantic and the place we were staying was beautiful, not to mention it was the first time I could properly drink since Cece was born so I took advantage of that." I chuckled.

"Which led to many sleepless nights, if you know what I mean." Jim smirked, making my eyes widen.

"Jim!" I exclaimed.

Jim's P.O.V

Jim sat in the kitchen, drinking his coffee as he sat at the table.

"Hey Jimbo." He looked up and smiled as Michael walked in and sat down at the table with him.

"Nice jewellery, gay lord." Michael laughed as he pointed to Jim's wedding ring before looking at the camera.

"Um, no, that's inappropriate, gay people are great." He nodded. Jim looked into the camera and sarcastically smiled before looking back at Michael.

"Okay, well, considering that this jewellery signifies my marriage to a woman, I don't think it makes me gay." Jim shrugged.

"Speaking of Y/N, I need to talk to you." Michael nodded.

"Okay." Jim returned it.

"So, her parents have been separated for a year or two, correct?" Michael asked.

"Since we got engaged, yeah." Jim nodded.

"Um, at your wedding, I didn't have a room, as you know. Y/N's mom was also there alone so she said I could share the room with her." Michael nodded. Jim froze and slowly looked up from his coffee.

"Michael, tell me you're not about to say what I think you are." Jim gulped. Michael looked into the camera and smiled.

"What do you think I'm about to say?" he asked.

"That you had sex with Y/N's mom." Jim nodded. Michael returned it and smiled.

"I had sex with Y/N's mom." He smirked.

"Oh my god, no." Jim groaned as he held his head in his hands.

"I thought you'd be happy about this." Michael admitted.

"Why would I be happy about that?! It's awful, Y/N and her mom are insanely close, this is terrible!" Jim exclaimed.

"Well, that's not the reaction I wanted, given that we're telling her tonight-."

"No, no, no, you cannot tell Y/N." Jim scoffed, shaking his head.

"Why not?" Michael asked.

"She is extremely sleep deprived because of Cece, she is so close with her mom, and she will not want to know that you had sex with her mom. You have to end this, for both of our sakes." He groaned.