Y/N comes back

I walked into the office and looked around. Pam spotted me.

"Y/N! Hey!" she squealed as she rushed around the reception desk and hugged me.

"Hey, Pam." I chuckled, returning the hug.

"What are you doing here? You've still got two weeks of maternity leave left." She smiled.

"I know, but Jim and I have a final appointment with the florist and the only time she could do was two, so we said we'd meet her here." I shrugged.

"Where's Cece?" Pam asked.

"With my mom." I nodded.

"Y/N." I turned around and smiled as Jim walked in from the kitchen.

"Hey you." I smiled as he leant down and kissed me.

"Is the florist here yet?" I asked.

"Not yet but she texted to say she's on the way." He nodded, resting his hand against my lower back.

"The wedding is in a month today." I smiled, looking at Jim.

"Yes. It's very exciting, basically all of the preparations are done, all we need to do is finalise the flowers we want and then I think we're done." Jim nodded.

"And, I collect my dress today." I squealed, making Jim chuckle.

"The original date for the wedding was February 14th, AKA Valentine's Day, but that would have made Y/N very pregnant for the wedding so we pushed it back a couple months, partly because Y/N wanted a specific dress." Jim nodded, looking at me. I sighed.

"I know that sounds shallow, but I figured that Jim is the only guy I'm ever gonna marry so I wanted everything to be perfect, including the dress. And I'm getting it." I squealed.

"It's going to be amazing." Jim smiled, looking at me as he took my hand.

"It really will be." I nodded, returning the smile.

Jim and I walked into the office.

"Y/N! Hey! Welcome back, mommy." Pam smiled.

"Thank you. I love my baby, but it feels good to be back." I chuckled.

"I bet. Look at your body, oh my god." She laughed.

"Thank you." I smiled, holding my hand against my flat stomach.

"Ah! You're back!" Michael laughed as he rushed out of his office.

"Hey Michael." I smiled.

"I can do this now." He smiled, pretending to punch my stomach.

"Please don't." I chuckled slightly, making him laugh.

"Pam, can we talk to you for a sec?" Jim asked.

"Sure." Pam nodded as she moved around her desk.

"We've decided to have Cece christened, and we want you to be her godmother." Jim smiled. Pam's eyes widened.

"Oh, guys, I'd be honoured to." She nodded, holding a hand against her chest.

"Thank you, so much, it means a lot." I smiled, hugging her before she hugged Jim.

"Of course. Who's the godfather?" she asked.

"Me." Michael laughed as he appeared next to me. I looked up at Jim.

"Um, no, actually we've decided to go with Y/N's brother." Jim nodded. Michael's smile dipped.

"Dammit guys. I thought we'd talked about this." He groaned.

"We've talked about how you're not the godfather." I nodded. Michael sighed and shook his head before slumping back into his office.

"It's good to be back." I smiled, making Jim chuckle as we sat down.