"I want to marry you. Today"

I walked into the break room and smiled as Jim and Oscar sat at a table, eating their lunch and talking.

"Hey guys." I smiled at them.

"Hey babe." Jim spoke.

"How far along are you, Y/N? You've already started to show." Oscar spoke.

"Well, I'm eighteen weeks, and the doctor said that healthy pregnancies start to show around four months so I'm basically on schedule." I smiled, making Jim smile as I ran my hands over my bump.

"When do you find out if it's a girl or a boy?" Oscar asked.

"We've decided we don't want to know, we want it to be a surprise." I smiled.

"Not to mention if we find out, Y/N will want to buy everything either blue or pink she sees so this limits what we buy." Jim chuckled. I returned it as I put my dollar into the vending machine. I pressed the buttons, making a chocolate bar fall into the slot. I got it before digging into my purse again. I grabbed another dollar and put it into the machine as Jim and Oscar looked at each other. A bag of chips fell to the slot and I dug them out before looking back in my purse.

"Jim, do you have a dollar?" I asked. He looked at Oscar.

"Um, sure." He nodded, digging his wallet out of his pocket and giving me a dollar.

"I don't know what else to get, all I know is that I'm hungry." I huffed.

"Well, you've already got one of each so what does the baby want?" he asked. I sighed.

"Coffee." I nodded.

"Hey, no, no, you agreed to no caffeine during the pregnancy." Jim spoke.

"Urgh, why do you hate me?" I groaned. Jim chuckled and his eyebrows furrowed as he looked at Oscar.

"Y/N, I'm having a baby with you, why would I do that if I hated you?" he laughed.

"Don't laugh at me." I mumbled as I sat down next to him.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to upset you." He sighed, resting his hand on my leg. I returned the sigh and nodded.

"So, how's the wedding planning coming? I love a good wedding." Oscar smiled.

"Well, we've actually decided to postpone it until the baby is here so it's kinda at a stand-still right now." Jim chuckled. Oscar's eyes widened.

"Why are you postponing? Are you two having problems?" Oscar asked.

"No, no, of course not, it's just that I want to feel good on our wedding day and as much as I love being pregnant, I'm always nauseous and I have sore feet and I've gained, like, three pounds, so we thought it was best to wait." I nodded.

"It also gives me a final few extra months of freedom." Jim chuckled, making Oscar laugh. My smile dipped.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked.

"Nothing, babe, it's just a joke." He smiled, gently putting his hand on my knee.

"Uh huh." I mumbled before grabbing my snacks and standing up.

"Y/N, babe, I was joking." Jim yelled after me as I walked out of the break room and out of the annex.

Jim's P.O.V

"So, since we found out that Y/N is pregnant, I seem to be doing a lot of things wrong." He nodded and chuckled nervously at the camera.

"I don't know if that's because she's hormonal due to the baby, or if I'm just a crappy fiancé who doesn't know how to handle his girlfriend being pregnant." He sighed, running his finger over his bottom lip.