Philadelphia

Jim's P.O.V

Jim sat at his desk, typing out his sales. He looked up as his phone started to ring, making him sigh as he picked it up.

"Jim Halpert." He spoke. He smiled.

"Hey dude. Long-time no see." He chuckled, leaning back in his chair. He nodded.

"Yeah, dude, I'm good. I'm married and have a daughter so life is pretty good. Thanks." He smiled. His eyebrows furrowed.

"Go on." He nodded, sitting forward again.

"Oh my god." He laughed, putting a hand to his hair.

"Yes. Yes, I'm in, oh my god." He nodded, laughing.

"I mean, I'll have to talk to Y/N, my wife, but I'm sure she'll be cool with it. But yes, I'm in." he smiled to himself.

"Alright, dude. Thank you so much. Yeah, see you later. Bye dude." He spoke before hanging up. Jim took a deep breath and rubbed his shaky hands over his face, the coolness of his wedding ring burning against his face. He looked into the camera and smiled as he shook his head.

"So, when I was in college, I told my best buddy about an idea I had for a sports marketing business. Fast forward ten years, he's taken my idea and turned it into a legitimate business. He called me a week ago and asked if I wanted to be a part of it." Jim smiled into the camera.

"It's a massive opportunity and it could result in me being a co-CEO in the business. Or in other words, I'll be on a salary that's about ten times the amount I make now." He nodded before his eyes wavered.

"Only two issues. One, it's based in Philadelphia so I'll be two hours away from my wife and daughter. Second issue, Y/N doesn't know yet, and I don't know when to tell her." He sighed, rubbing his hand over his jaw.

The cab pulled up to the Dunder Mifflin building and Jim and I staggered out of the taxi.

"Thanks man." Jim smiled, handing the cab driver a bill. The driver looked at him.

"Sir, your journey costs $16. This is a $50 bill." The cab driver scoffed.

"It's fine." Jim giggled, waving his hand at the driver before taking my waist. I laughed as I slightly tripped.

"Careful, babe, don't fall." He laughed, holding me up as we staggered into the building.

"So, today is Valentine's Day, and a restaurant about five blocks from here was having a buffet so we thought we'd do Valentines lunch instead of dinner, so we can spend the night with Cece." Jim nodded.

"It was awesome. They had the buffet, they had chocolate fondue, what else?" I asked, looking at Jim.

"They also had bottomless champagne." Jim nodded.

"Oh yeah. We never found the bottom, did we?" I laughed.

"Nope." He shook his head.

"I may have gone a little overboard. I was pregnant with Cece last Valentine's Day so I couldn't drink, so I took advantage of the endless alcohol and may be a little tipsy." I giggled.

"Pfft, I've seen you tipsy, this isn't tipsy, babe, you're drunk." Jim smirked.

"So are you." I smiled. He thought for a moment before looking at the camera.

"True." He nodded, smirking as I laughed.

"So, since it's Valentine's Day, Toby thought he'd make us all as miserable as he is, and run through the company's PDA policy." Michael sighed.

"Oh boo." Jim heckled, making me laugh.

"Yes, Jim, boo." Michael nodded.

"Okay, let's get started." Toby mumbled.

"So, PDA is somewhat tolerated by Dunder Mifflin, but that only extends to very minor things like subtle hand holding." He shrugged.

"Pfft, prude." Michael scoffed.

"Maybe if you and Holly weren't so open, we wouldn't have to sit through this." Oscar spoke. Michael looked around the conference room at everyone.

"Wait, this is because of me and Holly? Wow." Michael huffed.

"Michael, I'm sorry but you and Holly are terrible with PDA. You're worse than Jim and Y/N, and they're married." Toby spoke.

"Woo! We did the right thing! We suck at PDA!" I laughed, holding up my hand. Jim returned my laugh as he gave me a high five.

"So, what, we can't kiss? Hug? Feel each other's butts? Where does the madness end?!" Michael exclaimed.

"I literally caught you guys having sex in your office, you're the mad ones." Angela scoffed.

"Woah, they did what?" Oscar asked.

"Oh, come on, like we're the only ones who have had sex in this office." Michael scoffed.

"I actually have a list of those who have had intercourse in the office." Dwight nodded as he stood up.

"Don't read that-."

"Michael, Holly, Angela, me, Phyllis, Kelly, Ryan and Kevin." Dwight nodded.

"Oh my god." Oscar scoffed. Jim's eyebrows furrowed and he looked at me before leaning in so his lips were by my ear.

"Are we the only ones who haven't had sex in the office?" he mumbled quietly.

"I think so." I nodded. He returned it and raised his eyebrows before sitting back up. I bit my lip and tried to hide my smirk as I looked at him.

"No, we'd never have sex in the office." I shook my head.

"Nope. We never have and we never will." Jim shrugged.

"Though it is a bit odd that we're the only married couple in the office, yet we're the only ones who haven't had sex in it." I mumbled.

"Yeah, that is odd." Jim laughed.

"But we have a perfectly good home for stuff like that." I spoke.

"Yup." Jim nodded.

"That being said, we also have a young daughter at home." I sighed.

"And that's why we have a shower." Jim smirked, making my eyes widen as I glared at him.

"No. Nope." He shook his head.

I walked into the break-room and smirked as Jim sat at a table, head against the plastic as he slept.

"Psst." I whispered as I stumbled up to him and tapped his arm. I gasped as his head shot up, his eyes squinted.

"Were you asleep?" I giggled.

"You know I get sleepy when I'm drunk." He mumbled, smirking as he rubbed his eye.

"So, I've been thinking." I spoke as I sat down opposite Jim.

"About what? How we're drunk at work?" Jim laughed.

"No." I returned it.

"I was actually thinking about how we're the only ones who haven't had sex in the office..." I spoke, looking timidly at him. Jim's smile dipped slightly.

"Oh, okay. But sex at work would be gross. Ew." He gigged.

"Yeah, ew." I laughed before looking at him. He bit his lip for a moment before standing up.

"Where can we go?" he asked, taking my hand and pulling me up as he passed, making me smirk.

"Of course, we didn't have sex in the office whilst drunk." Jim scoffed.

"We're responsible people, and both of those things are irresponsible, so of course we didn't do it." I shrugged.

"Yeah. I mean, we can just do it at home, why would we need to do it here?" Jim smiled, making my eyes widen as I looked at him.

"Jim?!" I exclaimed, making him laugh as he looked at the camera.