Y/N finds out

"Alright, here we are." Jim smiled as he pulled into a parking space and stopped the car.

"Another day in the grind." I sighed as I grabbed my bag and we climbed out of the car.

"It's all worth it when I get to work next to my beautiful wife." Jim smiled, slinging his arm over my shoulder as we walked towards the building. I looked at him.

"What are you after, weirdo?" I chuckled as we walked in.

"Nothing, I just feel like today is gonna be a good day." Jim smiled.

"Okay. Well Cece already pooped all over my favourite pyjamas and therefore ruined them, starting my day off awfully so let's hope you're right." I smiled, making Jim laugh as he walked into the office.

Jim's P.O.V

"I am telling Y/N about the business investment today." Jim smiled sheepishly as he looked into the camera and fiddled with his wedding ring.

"I think it'll go well. I'm hoping it will, because I may have to go to Philly for a couple weeks to get everything sorted, which means leaving Y/N with Cece, aka, our seven-month old daughter who still doesn't sleep through the night." He nodded, wincing slightly.

Y/N's P.O.V

I sat at my desk, writing down my sales.

"Babe." I looked up and smiled as Jim stood over me.

"I need to talk to you." He spoke, gently putting his hand on my back. My smile dropped and I gulped and nodded as I stood up.

"Michael, is it okay if we use your office to talk?" Jim asked.

"Do you need to talk about how the sex has gotten worse since you got married because Holly and I have the exact same issue-."

"No, no, that's not what we need to talk about." Jim shook his head. Michael nodded.

"Good because I only said that to make you guys feel better, our sex life is fine-."

"We don't wanna hear about your sex life." Jim chuckled as he led me into the office. Jim shut the door before leaning against Michael's desk so that he was my height as I stood in front of him.

"So, you may have noticed that I've been a little secretive over the last couple months." He nodded.

"A little?" I scoffed. He sighed and looked at me.

"I know, I've been less and less discreet as it's gone on, and I'm sorry." He spoke. I shook my head as tears started to prick my eyes. He looked at me.

"Hey, hey, why are you crying?" he chuckled slightly, cupping my face.

"Because I've known since it started. And you never said anything." I choked. His eyebrows furrowed.

"You've known about me starting a company since it started?" he asked slowly. I looked at him.

"What?" I choked. He opened his mouth to speak but then paused.

"My best friend from college called me a few months ago, saying that he was going to set up a company based off an idea I had. He asked if I wanted in, I said yes." He nodded. I put my hand over my mouth.

"What did you think I was doing?" he chuckled, putting his hands on my waist and gently walking me forward so I was stood in between his legs. I gulped and looked at him.

"I thought you were cheating." I admitted, making his eyes widen.

"What?" he scoffed.

"I know, I know, and I didn't want to believe it, but you were taking secret calls even when you were with Cece, you were going out to meetings and not telling me who they were with and then you'd come back smelling like perfume." I choked. He sighed and cupped my face.

"I'm sorry, Y/N. I didn't mean to make you worried. I was only keeping it a secret because of how much they want me to invest, and it wasn't an official thing until a couple days ago, which is why I'm telling you now. And the meetings were with my buddy, and his fiancé, who is also an investor, which is why I came home smelling of perfume." He explained. I gulped and nodded.

"I'm so sorry." I choked.

"Hey, hey, it's okay." He reassured, pulling my body into his. I held onto him for dear life, not wanting to let go.

"And just for the record," he started, pulling away slightly but still holding my waist.

"I love you, Y/N. I'm in love with you. You're the love of my life, I have a beautiful daughter with you. Now, do you really think I'd throw all of that away for another woman who I don't love?" he chuckled.

"No, of course not, I sound stupid when you say it like that." I laughed, making him smile.

"You couldn't sound stupid if you tried." He smiled before gently kissing me. I returned it, holding his face and making him smirk as I deepened the kiss.

"You guys better not be hooking up, only Holly and I are allowed to make love in here." Jim broke the kiss and looked past me as Michael opened the door. I sighed as I walked out of Jim's arms and he stood up straight.

"That wasn't what we were doing, but thanks." Jim nodded.

"We better be getting back to work." I spoke, looking at Jim.

"Yes, we should do that." He nodded again, placing his hand on my lower back and leading me out of Michael's office.

"Of course, I'm glad I was wrong about Jim having an affair." I smiled as I looked into the camera.

"I love him. So much. And I wouldn't want to raise Cece without him." I shrugged before looking down.

"There's another reason I'm glad though." I spoke, trying to hide my smile as I looked back up and into the camera.

"I'm pregnant." I admitted, my lips curling into a smile.