Moving to Philadelphia

Y/N's P.O.V

"How about a takeaway? Spend the night with the kids and then get Chinese food in for eight?" Jim asked as we got out of the elevator.

"That actually sounds amazing." I smiled as we walked into the office, making Jim laugh.

"Good, because that's what we're doing." He chuckled. I smiled as we walked past the reception desk and to our own desks.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom." I mumbled as I carefully slipped my rings off and put them in the box on my desk.

"Okay babe." Jim spoke, giving me a small smile as I passed him and gently put my hand on his shoulder as I passed.

Jim's P.O.V

Jim looked at Y/N as she disappeared into the kitchen.

"Pam, she's gone." He yelled as he shot up and took Y/N's rings from the box.

"Brian gave me these." She spoke, giving Jim the pile of photos.

"Awesome." Jim smiled before looking at the camera.

"Thank you, guys, thank you so much." He smiled at the crew before rushing into the conference room and shutting the door.

Y/N's P.O.V

I walked back into the office and my eyebrows furrowed as Jim wasn't at his desk.

"Pam, where's Jim?" I asked.

"In the bathroom." She shrugged. I returned it and nodded as I sat down and opened the box. My eyes widened.

"Oh, my god, no, no, no." I mumbled, immediately starting to rummage through my stuff.

"What's wrong?" Pam asked as she rushed to me.

"My rings are gone." I choked.

"Oh, god. I'm sure they couldn't have gone far." She spoke.

"I always take them off to wash my hands, I always put them in the box, and they're always there when I get back." I choked.

"It's gonna be okay, we'll find them." Pam nodded.

"We paid a lot of money for those rings, Jim is gonna kill me." I groaned, putting my head in my hands.

"It'll be okay. He's in the conference room if you wanna talk to him." She spoke. I nodded, a tear leaving my eye as I stood up.

"Oh god." I choked as I went to the conference room and opened the door. I gasped as I walked in. Hundreds of pictures from the documentary were plastered on the walls, showing all the scenes that Jim and I had been in. I put my hand over my mouth as I looked at the pictures, ranging from us kissing and hugging, to when he proposed and when Cece and Philip were born. I smiled to myself, tears rolling down my cheeks as I stared at the precious images. Suddenly I heard a cough behind me. I turned around and my eyes widened slightly as Jim was down on one knee, my engagement ring in the original box that sat in the palm of his hand.

"Jim, what...what are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm showing you that you are enough for me, despite what you might think." He nodded, making me choke and smile. He looked at the box.

"Two years ago, I got down on one knee and proposed to you with this ring. What I never told you was that I bought this ring a week after we started dating, because that's how quickly I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you." He admitted. I smiled at him as tears left my eyes.

"I can't believe you kept the box." I spoke, laughing and making him chuckle.

"I did." He nodded as he stood up, gently taking the ring and placing it onto my finger.