"I'm not going"

Y/N's P.O.V

"Can I have everyone's attention please?" Michael asked as he wandered out of his office.

"Corporate is sending six of you on a company retreat to Florida for three weeks because we're setting up a new branch there and we wanna get our wiener in the door." Michael laughed.

"Um, Michael, it's foot." Oscar nodded.

"What is?" Michael asked. Oscar sighed and shook his head.

"Anyway, I have picked to go, Dwight, Cathy, Stanley, Todd, Ryan and Jim." He nodded.

"Woah, how did you decide that?" Angela huffed.

"Yeah, I'm not going." Jim shook his head.

"I picked it randomly, all those named have to go." Michael shrugged.

"Michael, can I talk to you for a moment? In your office?" Jim asked.

"Ooh, what about? Your affair?" Michael laughed. Jim sighed and looked at me, making me give him a small smile as he headed into Michael's office and shut the door.

Jim's P.O.V

"I'm not going." Jim spoke as he sat down.

"Yes, you are." Michael nodded.

"No, I'm not." Jim scoffed.

"Why not? Come on, work with me here." Michael whined.

"I'm trying to, I really am, but I leave for Philly in just over a month, and I'm already hesitant enough about leaving my very pregnant wife for two months without having to waste three weeks beforehand, that I could be spending with Y/N and Cece, in Florida." Jim sighed.

"Look, Jim, I'm sorry but corporate doesn't care about Y/N being pregnant and they don't care that you'll be leaving soon. You're going to Florida." Michael nodded. Jim sighed as he stood up and left the office.

"I am not happy to have to go to Florida." Jim shook his head as he looked into the camera.

"Y/N is six months pregnant, Cece isn't behaving that well right now, and I'm already gonna be away for a couple months in Philly, so I'm not happy about the fact I have to go away for three weeks of the four I have left." He sighed as he fiddled with his wedding ring.

"I didn't plan that well. Getting my wife pregnant at the same time as having a young daughter and starting a business two hours away." He chuckled nervously, rubbing a hand over his stubble.

Y/N's P.O.V

"Alright, Floridians, wagons rolling." Dwight shouted. Jim sighed as he shrugged his jacket on.

"Well, I guess this is it for three weeks." He spoke as I stood up. I nodded and sighed.

"Have fun in Florida. Call me when you get there." I replied, hands against my bump.

"I don't wanna go, I wanna stay here and talk to Cece and you and the baby." He whined, making me chuckle.

"I know, but you'll be back before you know it." I reassured.

"I hope so." He sighed before hugging me. I returned it, playing with the hairs at the nape of his neck.

"I love you." He spoke, pulling away slightly before pecking my lips.

"I love you too." I responded before he let me go.

"Alright guys, the bus is here, so out we go." Dwight shouted again.