Jim leaves

Y/N's P.O.V

I sat at my desk, watching videos on my computer.

"We're back!" I turned around and smiled as Dwight, Jim and everyone else walked in.

"Oh my god, hi!" I smiled as I eased myself up, a hand against my bump. Jim's eyes lit up as he saw me.

"Y/N." he smiled, dropping his bag and rushing to me.

"Hey you-." He cut me off as he took my face and pressed our lips together. I returned it, smiling into it as I held his face too. He broke the kiss and smiled at me.

"I've missed you so much." He spoke before hugging me tightly.

"You've only been gone for three weeks, babe." I chuckled.

"Yeah, but now you're almost seven months pregnant, I missed Cece, I feel like I've missed so much." He sighed, gently cupping my bump. I smiled and put my hand over his as I looked up at him.

"Are you okay? Did something happen in Florida?" I chuckled. Jim gulped and looked down.

"Yes and no. I need to talk to you about it." He admitted. My smile dipped.

"Um...okay." I nodded. He gave me a small smile and took my hand before starting to lead me into the kitchen. I looked at Cathy as I passed, my heart dropping slightly as she looked at Jim with heartbroken eyes. Jim led us into the kitchen and shut the door before leaning against the counter.

"Okay, so something happened in Florida, and I figured I'd tell you before someone else did." He nodded. I gulped and cupped my bump.

"Okay." I nodded. He sighed and looked at me.

"Cathy came onto me." He admitted. My eyes widened.

"She did what?!" I scoffed.

"She came into my room on the last night, claiming she had bed bugs and she needed a place to stay whilst her room was being cleaned. But I kept my distance, the cameras were there, they'll prove it." He nodded. Tears pricked my eyes as I bit my lip.

"She'd been in my room for a while and she kissed my cheek. I could tell the next kiss was gonna be a proper one so I backed away and told her that I was happily married and that nothing was going to happen. I didn't do anything, Y/N, I swear to god." He gulped. I returned it and nodded, protectively holding my hands against my bump.

"I believe you, I just, I can't believe she actually tried to kiss you." I choked.

"I know. I mean, I had some idea that she had a crush on me but she also knew we're happily married so I assumed that she'd respect that." He spoke.

"Obviously not." I spoke.

"But I thought it'd be better coming from me, and I didn't wanna keep it from you." He replied, looking at me. I nodded and looked down.

"You okay?" he asked quietly, looking at me with concerned eyes. I nodded.

"I just, I love you so much, and I knew she liked you but I also knew you wouldn't betray me but she's younger and hotter, and I'm all fat and pregnant-."

"Hey, hey, stop that, right now." Jim spoke softly as he gently wrapped his arms around my waist. I choked and looked up at him.

"I don't care that she's younger, I definitely don't think she's hotter. And even if I did, I love you. That's never gonna change, Y/N." he reassured. I choked and nodded before hugging him tightly.

"I love you. So much." He mumbled into my hair as he cupped my head.

"I love you too." I choked, holding onto him for dear life.

"Cathy got fired." I smiled, resting my hands against my bump.

"Yes, she did. As you know, Michael is a hopeless romantic so when he found out that she had tried to kiss me and get me to cheat on Y/N, he felt he had no other choice." Jim shrugged, smiling. I looked at him.

"I mean, that wasn't the only reason." I spoke.

"Oh, no, it wasn't, turns out she was embezzling company funds so she had to go. But Michael said it was because she tried to kiss me." He chuckled.

"I'm just glad she's gone. No more comments about how fat and pregnant I look, no more comments about how I forgot the due date, once, no more comments about Jim." I shook my head. Jim looked at me.

"Did she ever actually make a comment about me though?" he asked. I looked at him.

"With her eyes." I nodded.

"Can't argue with that." Jim chuckled, looking into the camera.

Jim's P.O.V

"I leave for Philly today." Jim smiled, looking into the camera.

"I'm so excited about it, because it's literally my dream job and I love Philly, but I'm also leaving my pregnant wife and two-year-old daughter for three months." He nodded.

"Y/N says she's fine with it, and I just hope it's true. I mean, don't get me wrong, I know she can handle it, but it can be hard being a young mom with a young kid and another one on the way without any support. That being said, I'll only be gone for three months, and I'm doing this for her and the kids, so, overall I'm excited." He smiled and nodded.

"Alright, everyone, I'm off to Philly." Jim smiled as he stood up and put his coat on.

"Why are you going to Philly?" Kevin asked. I sighed and looked at Jim as he squinted his eyes.

"You know, Kev, to go to work at the business I've been setting up for three months." Jim nodded.

"Oh yeah." Kevin smiled. Jim chuckled and looked at me as I stood up.

"I'll walk you out." I smiled, cupping my bump. Jim nodded as he grabbed his bag.

"See you guys in three months." He smiled.

"Good luck, Jim." Oscar smiled.

"Don't wish him luck, he's betraying Dunder Mifflin for his own company." Dwight scoffed.

"Good luck." Andy smiled.

"Guys!" Dwight exclaimed.

"Okay, bye guys." Jim chuckled as we walked out.

"You got everything?" I asked, holding my hands against my bump as Jim put his stuff in the back of the taxi.

"I think so. Anything minor that I've forgotten, I can buy down there." He shrugged before turning to me.

"I guess this is it for three months." He chuckled. I sighed and nodded.

"Yeah. Don't screw it up." I smiled, making him laugh.

"I won't. I'm gonna make this work, for you and the kids." He nodded, his hands cupping my waist.

"I know you will. You've got this." I spoke. He smiled before tightly hugging me. I returned it, playing with the hair at the nape of his neck.

"I love you, so much." He mumbled into my ear.

"I love you too." I nodded as he pulled away. He smiled and gently kissed me before getting into the taxi.

"See you later." He smiled as he shut the door.

"Bye babe." I returned, hands on my bump. He smiled and waved to me as the taxi pulled out of the parking lot and drove away. I sighed and looked into the camera.

"That's it for three months." I nodded, tears pricking my eyes as I headed back inside.