Problems

I sat at my desk, typing out my sales. I looked over my computer at Dwight and took a deep breath as he opened a sandwich box full of boiled eggs. I put my hand over my mouth.

"You okay, babe?" Jim asked, looking at me with a concerned look.

"The, erm, the baby hates the smell of eggs." I nodded, staring at Dwight. Jim looked at him.

"Um, Dwight, buddy, could you maybe stop eating eggs? The pregnancy makes Y/N pretty nauseous." He chuckled, nodding.

"You should have thought about that before the two of you decided to procreate." Dwight mumbled, making our eyes widen.

"Woah, okay, I'm asking you nicely." Jim scoffed.

"And I'm telling you nicely, no." Dwight smiled before looking at me.

"How nauseous do you feel at the smell of my eggs, Y/N?" he asked.

"Extremely." I nodded, holding my stomach.

"Oops." Dwight smiled before biting into one.

"Wow, Dwight. You're a true psychopath." Jim nodded as Michael wandered out of his office.

"What's the haps?" he smiled, looking at us. I gulped as I stood up and quickly rushed past Michael.

"Woah, where you going, Y/N, you just get your period?" he laughed.

"Michael." Jim scoffed.

"I'm pregnant, I don't get-never mind." I groaned as I rushed to the bathroom. I rushed in and threw the toilet seat open before throwing up into the toilet. I sighed as I clutched the bowl.

"Y/N? You the only one in here?" Jim's voice sounded as he popped his head around the door.

"You're good." I nodded. He gave me a small smile as he walked in, a plastic cup full of water held in his hand.

"Thank you." I mumbled as I took it from him. He sat on the sofa next to the cubicle and gently rubbed my back.

"You okay?" he asked, looking at me with soft eyes.

"Yeah, I just...I hate being sick." I mumbled.

"You're not sick, babe, you're pregnant." He chuckled. I looked at him.

"Maybe Dwight is right." I gulped. Jim looked at me.

"What are you talking about?" he asked. I shook my head.

"We should have been more careful. We should have used protection, then we wouldn't have ended up in this situation." I choked, a tear leaving my eye.

"Hey, hey, don't say that." Jim shook his head as he slid off the sofa and sat down opposite me.

"Sure, this wasn't exactly planned, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't be happy about it. We're having a baby, Y/N. That's incredible. And I can't think of a better person to have a kid with than you." He reassured, rubbing his hand up and down my arm. I gave him a small smile and nodded.

"You do want this baby, don't you?" he gulped.

"God, of course I do. I didn't mean that. It's just kind of hard to say already that I love her when I'm throwing up at the sight of everything because of her." I chuckled. Jim's eyes widened slightly.

"Her?" he smiled. I looked up at him.

"I know it's still very early days, but I've always wanted a daughter." I nodded.

"Good, because so have I. I'll be over the moon if it's a girl." He smiled. I returned it before hugging him tightly.

"I love you. So much." He mumbled into my hair.