Pretty Nerd

NAYEON POV

' Good Job ' Jeongyeon greet me as soon as i walked out from the lift.

' You did a very good job ' she added and put her arm on my shoulder. We then walked towards in my office.

' Dont you have any mission? ' I asked her as we walked in to my office and took a seat on the couch .

' I just finished my case last week. So i told the boss that I'll receiving the next mission next week ' she said and giggle at her statement. I just rolled my eyes at her making her throw the magazine at me.

' Im tired ' i said as i move to the opposite couch and laying there.

' But i feel weird. How you can finished the mission in 3 days? ' She asked making me look at her annoyedly.

' Peoples at here didn't call me as the top one agent for no reason ' i said as i smirk at her.

Actually i know what she's mean by that. There're already 3 agents that our company hired to handle the case but no one can finished it .

' I feel like want to get some rest ' I said and yawned.

' You want to have holidays? ' She asked excitedly. ' Well I'll join you ' she added.

' Did the boss will allowed it? ' I asked her.

' Of course. Did he ever disobeyed your words? ' she said and laughed as she covered her mouth.

' I mean did the boss will allowed you? ' I asked and chuckle at her.

She then looked at me sharply and after a seconds her face changes to the weird one.

' That's creepy ' I said at her who are serving me her creepy smiles.

I absolutely know what's on her mind right now.

' I'll not doing it for you ' I said and smile teasedly at her.

' Oh come on.  Boss love you so much. He even scared to lose an agent like you. Please help me to get the holidays. ' she said and showed me her puppy eyes .

' No guarantee ' I said and laughed. I then covered my face with the magazine and try to get some sleep.

' Come in ' Jeongyeon said when the door knocked . I just stay still with my position and ignored them.

' Oh Jeongyeon. What're you doing here? ' He asked.

' Well i dont have any work this week so im free to do whatever i want ' she said and chuckle.

' Im Nayeon congratulations for the case. You really maintaining your position as the top one agent here. ' he said but im too tired to talk with him so i just showed him my okay sign.

' She's tired ' Jeongyeon said. ' Btw why did you come here? ' she asked.

' Boss want to meet his favourite agent ' he said and chuckle.

I then uncovered my face and sit up on the couch. I eying Jinyoung who are sitting beside Jeongyeon.