Warn

Tae POV

'where's Yoongi? ' I asked as we arrived at the rooftop.

' I saw his car at the parking lot ' Jungkook said making all of us looked at each other confusedly.

We know that Yoongi are different from us. He have a very cold hearted among us. He didn't like to involve in socialize thing except with us.

' I'll calll him ' Jimin volunteer himself as he took out his cellphone from his pocket. We just nodded and minding our own business.

I took out my chemistry exercise book and quickly placed it on the table as i took seat on the couch.

' It's called homework ' Jin said sarcastically making me turned to him and looked at him annoyed.

' What did you do last night? ' Hoseok asked me while walked towards me and took seat beside me.

' I have a date ' I said making all of them at the rooftop gasping.

' Which one? ' Namjoon asked as he smirked at me.

' A girl from class 5B. She's fucking hot ' I said as I bit my lower lip.

' So what's you got last night? ' Hoseok who sat beside me put his arm on my shoulders as he looked at me naughtiness.

I then smirked and smiles playfully at him making he laughed uncontrollably.

' You two should stop being pervert ' Jungkook said as he slap both I and Hoseok back head making both of us whining. Jin and Namjoon just laughed at Jungkook while I and Hoseok looked at him annoyed.

' He didn't answer my call ' Jimin interrupt us making all of us turned to him.

' That's weird ' Jin said and received nodded from Namjoon.

' Kook please help me with this ' I said to Jungkook ignored Jimin, Jin and Namjoon who are talking about Yoongi.

He shook his head at me but I keep whining at him and showed him my box smiles that he can't resist.

' Let's go to the library. You can do research at there ' Jungkook said as he stood up and waited for my respond.

I took glanced at my watch and there's a half of hour more before the class begin so I just obeyed his words.

The others also joined us to fulfill their free time. Usually at this time we will spend our time at the cafeteria, eating breakfast but today is different. Most of us already ate breakfast except Hoseok .

We just passed the students who eying us walking at the hallway. I and Hoseok just being ourselves which are flirting and winking to the hot girls at the hallway making the girls screaming like an idiot.

As we arrived at the library, we can heard the air conditioner sound and the library went silent. I dont know if this is the actual atmosphere in the library or they shocked with our presences.

' Feel great to continue your own business ' Jungkook spoke making all the students who are eying us back with their work.

We just passed the students as we looking for empty table to sit.

' There ' Hoseok shouted excitedly making the students looked at us but didn't even bother to stop us.

Namjoon then punched Hoseok shoulder playfully making he realized about his act and quickly covered his mouth.

We continue our walked towards the table that Hoseok pointed at the end of the library .

I then stopped and spread my arms making all of them at my back immediately stopped and bump with each other back.