Orphan

Nayeon POV

' What should I wear ? Jeongyeon ah ! You're not helping ! ' I yelled and Jeongyeon just gasped as replied.

I keep searching in my closet to find a right clothes for me but I ended up sitting on the bed.

' This is hard ' I said and let out heavy sighed.

' I can help but you won't tell me where are you going so ? ' Jeongyeon said as her eyes glued at her phone screen.

' Okay then ' I said defeated. I can hear she's giggling and in second she's already sitting beside me and putting her arm on my shoulder.

' So where are you going ? ' she asked but I hesitate to answer.

' Well if you dont want to - ' I quickly cut her

' Yoongi's house ' I said making she jaw dropped. But not that long after she bursts out her laugh.

' Are you Kidding me ? ' she asked while holding her stomach and still laughing uncontrollably. I just stared at her blankly making her laugh disappear in a second.

' Okay as I promise ' she said and heading to my closet. She starting to explore my clothes.

' He said his parents overheard about us and now they want to meet me ' I confessed even Jeongyeon didn't asked me but I know she's must be clueless.

' Just meet them then ' she said still exploring my closet.

' But what should I told them ? We aren't real. Im just - ' I stopped when Jeongyeon turned to me.

' This is a part of cover up so just act it out even you dont like it. And the important thing is ' she stopped for a while before continuing her words. ' Dont spill it ' she added and back to the closet.

I just eying Jeongyeon who are closing my closet and move to the other closet.

' Jeong ' I called her as I noticed she's opening my undercover closet but she's just signalling me to hush.

I dont know this kind of thing will take a time. Tired of waiting, I throw my back on the bed and closed my eyes.

***

I feeling like something is moving on my eyelid making me awake.

I about to scratch my eyelid but a hand quickly caught my arm.

' No ' Jeongyeon said with her widen eyes.

I quickly sat up and stretched my arms out. I fell to sleep.

I dont know what's happening but makeup is all over on the bed.

Jeongyeon then standing up and walked towards my undercover closet.

' Go change ' she said and throw me a black elegant dress.

I giving her a 'like seriously' face but she just ignored it and picking up the make up.

I woke up lazily and walked towards the bathroom but got stopped infront of my mirror.

' Jeongyeon ?! WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS ?! ' I half yelled.

' Your welcome idiot ' she said and rolled her eyes.

' This is not me. Make up over my face ? A dress ? ' I said and looked at her weakly.

' You'll meet a very rich family Im Nayeon sshi. You won't walk in to their mansion with you casual fashion ' she said and ggasped.

' Hurry up! Yoongi said he'll be here in 15 minutes ' she added and grinned at me.