Relationship

Dahyun POV

We are now at the cafeteria to eat our breakfast. Seems like the others didn't eat their too so we deciDed tu fulfill our stomach at the cafeteria .

' So what's for the breakfast today ' Jeongyeon asked as her eyes glued at the cafeteria counter .

Jihyo and Momo offered themselves to take our order so we just told them what we want to eat but when Nayeon's turned, she seems lost and didn't even realize that we all are staring at her .

' Nayeon ' Sana called her but she's still didn't move a bit .

What's wrong with her , we asked each other but the others also with me didn't know what's happening including Jeongyeon .

Suddenly the cafeteria door burst up roughly as usual so we know who's the students just entered the cafe . We didn't even bother to take look at the ' charming boys ' as we still focused at Nayeon .

' Nayeon ' Tzuyu called her for the several times but this time she shaking her shoulder making Nayeon groans at her action .

She's clenched her fists and ready to punch the table but Jeongyeon is fast enough to read it and put her palm on the table so Nayeon's fists landed on her.

' No attention please ' Jeongyeon said as she serve Nayeon with ' What's wrong with you ' face.

' Just sandwich ' Nayeon said as she turned to Jihyo and Momo who just nodded at her as respond .

' Are you okay ? ' I asker her even I know she wont told us about it but surprisedly she do . She shook her head making all of us at the table look at each face while Jeongyeon raised her eyebrows.

' Mind to share ? ' Mina asked but Nayeon once again just stared at her face blankly .

Momo and Jihyo then back to the table with a tray of foods and served us . They took seat after everyone got their foods and we started to eat it .

' Nayeon can I ask you ? ' Jihyo asked as she eying who are eating her sandwich.

Nayeon won't answered Jihyo but once again I was wrong . She's humming at Jihyo as respond to Jihyo asked the question.

' Why so sudden ? ' she asked and pointed at Nayeon . We turned to Nayeon to look for idea what's Jihyo talked about and realized it that she's talking about Nayeon image I guess .

Nayeon let out heavy sighed as she turned to and staring deathly at Jeongyeon who already giggling while eating her breakfast.

' Well I just want to ' she answered simple and continue her sandwich.

' Good for you ' Momo said and took bite at her cookie received glared from Nayeon and the others .

' No i mean she's beautiful no matter what she is but i prefer this mature look more ' she explained and we just nodded at her including Nayeon .

You know it's rare to communicate nicely with Nayeon . She's always moody and only have cold talk with us but not now . She almost answered all our questions and interrupt our talk which is I think its good for her sosial life.

I look around because I didn't feel comfortable so sudden and caught gfriend and black velvet in a same table are death glaring us .

I signalling the girls about it and they received it as they turned to the girls but Jeongyeon pretending to throw her fists at them making all of us laughed at her behaviour .

' Dont you think today have different atmosphere here ? ' Sana asked making all of looked at her clueless .

' Well the boys are here but there's nothing chaos - ' Sana got cut by Chaeyoung who are just scrolling her phone .