Sick

' Nayeon ah. Eomma and Appa have something urgent coming but we'll come back soon. '

Nayeon POV

I woke up from my sleep and feel my sweating forehead. I looked around to make sure where I am and yes I'm in my room.

' What's that ' I mumbled as I tried to remember the scene in my dream. I can feel my head pulsing increase incredibly making me whining on the bed.

I pull my hair repeatedly to help me fade the pain away like I usually do but this time it's different. It's so hurt. I never feel this pain before. It feels like a bomb be planted in my head and waiting to be exploded.

I looked around my room to find my cellphone while my at my other hand still pulling my hair to lessen the pressure in my head.

My act stopped as I staring at the ceiling and my vision start to become blurry. I closed my eyes and arranged my shortened breathe properly before I passed out. I moved my hands around the bed to find my cellphone since I dont see it on my table.

I breathe deeply and let it go harshly while my head still feeling like to explode anytime. I can feel my certain part of my body are wet due to my sweating.

After dialed the number, I put the cellphone on my ear so I can talk to the person but unfortunately she's not answering her fucking phone.

I cursing as I tried to dial the number repeatedly but failed anyway. I tried to call the others number but no answer still.

I screamed so loudly when my head become more aching than before. My breathing become more shortened as I put hand on my chest to feel my heartbeat.

I took the cellphone that I throw on the bed back and dialed the number since I have no choice already. I cursed myself while waiting for him to answer.

' What do you need ? ' he said and greet me with his usual cold voice as soon as he picked up the call.

Yoongi POV

' 010407 ' she don't answered my question but giving me random number. ' My apartment code. Unit 3 at floor 5th ' she added and ended the call.

I looked at my cellphone to make sure she has ended the call. I staring at her name on the screen blankly since I don't know what's happening. 

' Is she's drunk ? ' I mumbled and tried to dial her number back but failed since she's not answered it.

I let out a heavy sighed and went to my bed and sit on it.

' She probably drunk or what ' I said as I shook my head and throw the cellphone on my bed.

But why would she's called me if she's drunk. She never had done it before no matter what. I assumed her to be drunk since she's talking with her short breathed.

My eyes widen as I tried to remember her tone when she's called me.

I rushed exited my room and heading to downstairs as I looking for my car key.

I entered my car and drives all the way to her apartment. My finger nonstop tapping the steering wheel as my way to calm my feeling down.

As I reached there, I immediately went to the building keeper to ask for her unit since I have been forgotten about it.

' Sorry sir. We can't really - ' I cut him immediately since he looks hesitated.

' Im his boyfriend so please be hurry ' I said as he just nodded but still looking at me suspiciously.

I went to the elevator and press the 5 button like what the person told me.

I walked out as soon as the elevator opened and walked in the hallway to find her unit.