Hard

Jin POV

' Why do you think she agreed with it ? ' Jimin asked making both I and Hoseok stopped our act and turned to him who are sitting opposite from us.

We're now at Garden Cafe since it's weekend.

I try to find the answer but failed anyway and same goes to Hoseok. He just shook his head signalling that he doesn't have any idea about it.

' But that's not the thing that we should worry about ' Hoseok said making me and Jimin look at him and waited for him to continue his words.

' Yoongi ' the name that came out from his mouth. ' Can't you see ? He looks like start to develop feeling to that girl ' he added and received nodded from us.

I see how he reacts every time Nayeon is around him. Not only me but maybe all the boys realized of it but choose to shut their mouths off.

' I dont want hyung to get hurt by Nayeon ' Jimin said as he slip his concerns tone in it.

Hoseok and Jimin continuing shares their concerns in the current situation about Yoongi making me sighed with all of it.

' I'll talk to her ' I said making both of them looked shocked at me.

' What would you talk to her ? ' Hoseok asked but I just shook my head. I don't even know what should I talked to her.

' You can't just told her about us ' Jimin said disagree with me.

' If you really worry about us then why would you save her the other day ? ' I asked as I glared at him. He speechless. He just looked at me with his not satisfied face. I can see that he didn't see that's coming from me

Im not trying to be mean or argue with him but I just stressing out. Too many things happened this recently.

' Should we inform Mr and Mrs Min about it ? ' Hoseok suggests ignoring the tension between me and Jimin.

No. We can't tell Yoongi's parents about her. They hiring Nayeon to protect Yoongi but now she turned to be his girlfriend and they don't even know about it.

Jimin, Hoseok and I are mastered in martial arts. We trained together at a very young age. We become more closer when we always  meet up unexpectedly at an event of our dad's company.

There's also the time where we met Yoongi's parents. They asking us to be friends with Yoongi and went to the same school with him.

His parents find out about us who mastered in martial arts and asking us to look after Yoongi. We are at a very young age and we don't know why they asking us to do so.

But just a years ago, we found out about it and determined to protect Yoongi no matter what happened since we sincerely have Yoongi as our friend along with Namjoon, Tae and Jungkook.

As time passed, Yoongi parents aren't trusting us anymore since they realized that we need to focus with our study and learn how to manage our dad's company in the future so that they decided to hire someone who really into the job and more professional. We don't know about Nayeon until our informer told us about her.

We currently looking for a time where we can tell Yoongi about it. About us. We don't want him to find out by himself and felt betrayed towards us same goes to the other members.

We admit it that we went to same school and be close with them just because Yoongi's parents told us to but not anymore. Our friendship is real and we'll be protected each other no matter what happened .

Jeongyeon's POV

Nayeon and I headed to Bang Pd office since its weekend so we dont have school to attend. Bang pd discharge on last thursday but since we are busy with school, weekend is the only chance for us to be at the company and meet him.