Memory

Bang PD POV

' What's wrong with you ? ' I Asked as I looked at Jinyoung who just burst into my office trying to catch his breathe.

' I have been busy this lately so I dont really check on him ' he said and looked at me with his hopeless face. ' But I just got an update. ' he added making me looked at him curiously.

' He's back at Korea 3 days ago ' the sentence that came out from his mouth making my eyes widen due to his statement.

' Areee yyou sure abouut thiis ? ' I stuttered asking and he just nodded confidently as he handed me an envelope.

I took the envelope immediately to find out the contain or information that he got about Yang Hyung-suk. He has been disappear since the incident happened.

I read the papers one by one carefully to make sure that I got every each of the information given. I stopped at his credit card bill activities page. The last activity of his credit card is two days ago.

' He's in Seoul ' I mumbled as I read the ATM location that stated on the paper.

' I've been followed him yesterday ' Jinyoung said making me turned to see him. He then handed me another envelope but more smaller than the first one. I took the envelope and let the contain slipped out on my table.

My eyes widen as I took the photo closed to my eyes to make sure I looked at it right.

' No way ' I exclaimed as my eyes back to Jinyoung expecting him to say something about it.

' He's meeting them ' Jinyoung said answered all the questions in my head. I throw the photos on my table as I messed up with my hairs.

Jinyoung then took a paper from the first envelope and pointed at the date. The date he arrived in Korea. One day before I got my heart attack back. The day where I received a mystery box and the contain that I terrified to see.

Jinyoung suspected that Yang Hyung-Syuk is the one who delivered the box to me. But why ? Why is he coming back just now ? It's been 15 years ago since the incident happened.

My eyes fixed to the photo back where it shown that Yang Hyung-Syuk entered the mansion. I sighed heavily since I don't believe with what's just I see.

' Keep updating me ' I said and told Jinyoung to continue his work. He just nodded and quickly excuse himself from my office.

FLASHBACK

' We supposed to have our holiday ' Im Lee whining playfully at me while Cheon Se-Ah just shook her head due to his husband and prepare our devices.

Im Lee, Cheon Se-Ah and their daughter should be in their holiday break but got interrupt by me since we're lack of agents right now. The agents that should be responsible in this mission can't make it since they have something urgent coming.

' Im sorry ' I said guilty to the husband and wife beside me while Im Lee observed the situation as his smiles glued on his face same goes to his wife.

' No need to be sorry. It's part of our work ' Se-Ah replied me and handed me the gun. She then put the rest of the guns back to the briefcase and locked it.

I looked at her confused with her act.

' No gun for us today ' she said playfully. ' Since it's not in our schedule ' Im Lee added as he laughed playfully.

I just rolled my eyes at them but at the same time I feel blessed to have playful teammates like them.

We're going to burst into the abandoned school since we need to get Hwang Bo Kyung, the mafia leader. They have been created so many problems that made our clients reported them. We have been observed their activity and tonight is the only opportunity for us to ambush him since his mans got job to do at the other place so the only left in the old building are him and few of his mans.