Argue

Yoongi POV

' Another boring class ' I said as Sir Park entering the class .

This is the third class for today and after this we'll resting .

Namjoon and Jin who are seating beside me elbowed me in the same time when they caught my words.

' That's unnecessary ' I whining and caressing my stomach.

' Okay open your Biology's text book kids ' Sir Park ordered and the students just obeyed including me.

I try to keep my eyes open through the class and also receiving an unnecessary help from Namjoon and Jin. They keep pinching my arms to keep my focus at Sir Park.

' Okay that's it for today ' Sir Park said and ended his class but the bell still not ringing so we need to stay in the class.

I stretched my arms up to refresh my body but ended up landed my head on the table. I can heard clearly that Namjoon and Jin laughed beside me but i just ignored them. I closed my eyes to have some rest but Sir Park question cancelled my intention.

' I forgot to ask. Where's the new student? ' Sir Park asked making my head up and looking at Sir Park who are eying the students in the classroom.

And a girl in third row put her hand up making Sir Park nodded at her.

' So you're the girl that my daughter talked about ' he said and the girl looked confused.

I can see the Momo and Sana girls whispering at the new girl making her nodded at their words. She just nodded at Sir Park as respond.

' I saw you record from you previous school and it told you're expelled? ' Sir Park asked and again the new girl just nodded.

The students in the classroom including Namjoon, Jin and I just watching their conversations .

' But they didn't give a reason why you've been expelled? ' he asked as he raise his eyebrows. ' By the way you you look like a rabbit ' he added and chuckle.

' I painted and broke the teacher's car ' she answered making my classmate taken aback. I took a glancing at Namjoon and Jin and as expected they just smirked at her.

Well a nerd girl doing the thing like that? My thought making me smirked .

' And why you do that? ' Sir Park continue asking.

' Because she keeps calling me a rabbit ' She said sarcastically making the others gasping .

' You should watch out your car ' she said and pointed at Sir Park. The bell finally ringing and she quickly left the classroom leaving Sir Park and the other students speechless.

' Well dont judge a book by it's cover ' Jin said and elbowed me.

' Let's go ' Namjoon said and let out a chuckle.

' Did you two read my mind? ' I said and rolled my eyes at them.

' She's not bad at all ' Jin said and put his arm on my shoulder.

We then walked out from the classroom and heading to the cafeteria to meet the others.

Along our way to the cafeteria we got greeted by a girls but like usually we just ignored them.

Dahyun POV

' Where's the new student? What's her name nabong? ' I asked making Jihyo slapped my forehead .

' Nayeon ' She said and rolled her eyes at me.

' Yeah where's Nayeon?  I thought she's classmate with you two? ' Chaeyoung asked as she pointed at Momo and Sana who are just eating their foods.