Friend or enemy

Nayeon POV

I just finished spilling all my explanation but receiving teased look from 3 of us making me looked at them with not satisfied face.

Bang Pd cellphone suddenly ringing making the scene stopped as Jinyoung offered to answer the call but got rejected by Bang pd.

' Hello ' Bang pd answered the call as 3 of us becoming his observers.

' What ' he asked shocked .

' So how was he ? ' he asked.

' Im sorry. ' he said and his face look guilty . ' My agent couldn't make it today but I'll make sure to keep our eyes on him after this ' Bang pd said as he keep repeating apologize to the caller.

He put his cellphone back at his side then turned to us with his serious face.

' They just begin the game. Keep your eyes on him ' he said making I frowned my eyebrows and  looking at him confusedly.

' Who ? ' I asked.

' Do you need to ask the question ? like seriously ? ' Jeongyeon said making me turned to her with my clueless face.

' Him ? ' the word that came out from my mouth received nodded from Jinyoung but Jeongyeon just rolled her eyest at me.

' What's happening to him ? ' Jeongyeon asked making me turned to Bang pd, waiting for his answer.

' The one that called me just now is their family lawyer. He have been told that someone just threatening the guy and leave some bruises on him ' Bang Pd answered making me nodded not feeling guilty at all even he's my client.

' Keep your eyes on him. I ordered you as my agent not as his girlfriend ' Bang Pd added, highlighting the girlfriend word making me looked at him annoyed as the two dumbass just laughing their ass off.

' Jeongyeon ' Bang pd called her making both of them stopped. ' Also you. Keep your eyes open around the school. ' He said and Jeongyeon just showed him her okay sign as respond.

After discussing some thing about the company , we excuse ourselves since the nurse already signalling us that the visitors time almost ended.

Three of us entered the lift silently since two of them busy with their own cellphone.

' You two have any plan after this ? ' Jingyoung asked as soon as we arrived at the ground floor.

I just shook my head signalling that i dont have any same goes to Jeongyeon.

' So how about dinner? ' he asked making me turned to him but still not answered his offered. ' My treat ' he added and rolled his eyes making me and Jeongyeon high five each other and smiles winningly at him.

Hoseok POV

' Where's Yoongi ? ' I asked and looked around the cafe.

' He's at - ' Jungkook stopped as he just realized that Yoongi are already dissapear from our views.

Jimin then stood up from his seat and walked towards the girls table as we just eying him.

He seems like talking to them but we can see that the girls are shooking their head.

' He may just go to the toilet ' Jungkook said making me turned to him who are chewing the meat in his mouth.

' Are you finished ? ' I asked even I can see that his plate are already empty just now but still received nodded from him.

' Should we go ? ' Jin asked making me turned to him while Jungkook standing up and went to wash his hand before we get going.

' Where's Yoongi ? He didn't answered my call ' Jimin said as soon as we walked out from the cafeteria. The others just shrugged their shoulders signalling they dont know.