what's this feeling ?

Jeongyeon POV

' Where have you been ? ' I asked Nayeon who just landed her ass beside of my seat while the other girls just observing us.

' Just doing some business ' she answered lazily as the other girls back to watch basketball game.

' Jeong ' she called me but in her lower tone making me turned to her and watch her massaging her back.

' Did you heard about the new boys ?' She asked and I nodded at her as I looked at her with my annoying smiles.

' Dont start it. ' she warned me before I can't joke around her. ' Told Suho to search the new boys background ' she added making me looked around me to make sure no one ear dropping our conversation.

' So sudden? ' I asked her and she just nodded at me.

' Come ' she stand up and pulled me out from the court as we walked heading to the outside.

She then tell me what's just happening in the locker room making me looked at her with my shocked face.

' and a guy came - ' she stopped as she stared at me. ' He claimed that he save me in the situation but- ' she stopped again as she take my hand and put in her chest.

' What's wrong with you ? ' I asked after feeling her crazily heartbeat and pull my hand away.

' Dont tell me that the guy who save you making that ' I said but she just remains silent.

' Save what ? ' A voice appear making both Nayeon and I turned to the voice owner.

' I guess I need to go first ' I said and grinning to Nayeon who are already turn her face to the moody one.

Yoongi POV

I just finished the game and walked towards the boys while Tae handing me pocari water to me.

' Thanks  ' I said and took sit beside Jungkook.

' Nice game ' Jin said and I just showed him my gummy smiles and thumbs up as respond.

My eyes roaming around the court and my eyes stopped at Nayeon's friends place.

' Where's she ' I murmured slowly but Jungkook caught me as he gasping.

' She's going out with Jeongyeon ' he said making all the boys looked at us as Jungkook placed his hand on his mouth covered his laugh while the others start to look at me with their teased look.

' Im out ' I said and rolled my eyes to them as they still with their teased look. I slightly punch Jungkook shoulder making he whining at the boys while me just smirk and walk away heading to the outside.

I just walked through the door as I stopped when I heard Jeongyeon voice nearly.

' Save what ' I asked making both Nayeon and Jeongyeon turned to me.