No choice

Jimin POV

' What's wrong with the students ? ' I asked as we walking at the hallway passing the other students who are whispering weirdly at each other.

' Isn't familiar they are whispering? ' Tae answered me proudly making me rolling my eyes at him even he can't see it because he's leading.

' We are the hot guys. That's explains everything ' Hoseok added as both Tae and him high five each other while Jin just smiles like an idiot meanwhile Namjoon just smiling and nodded his head.

I turned to Yoongi who are walking beside me but he like usually, not talk that much.

' Hyung are you okay? ' I asked him as I put my arm on his shoulders.

' Why not? ' he answered me and took light glancing at me then back to hallway.

We just keep chatting while the boys also doing the same until we reached the cafeteria for breakfast .

' Table selection ! ' Jungkook said excitedly as today is his duty to pick the table for us. We just waiting for him while he scanning around the cafeteria.

' Let's go to the table ' Yoongi suddenly spoke and pointed at the table at the end of cafeteria. Well that's weird.

He rarely or should I say he never pick table for us .

' But today is my day ' Jungkook said as he frowning while Jin already drag him to the table followed by us.

I still can see the students in the cafeteria still whispering at each other when they saw me. Yeah like Tae said it's normal but I can feel that this is something different ?

' What do you want for breakfast? ' Namjoon asked as we finished take seat for all of us.

' Cereal for me ' I quickly answered him and showed my charming eyes smile at him.

We just talking to each other while waiting for our breakfast arrives.

' So Yoongi how was yesterday? ' Hoseok opened the topic making all of us turned to him.

' Yesterday? ' Jin asked confusedly  .

' You go after the nerd girl right ? ' Tae asked teased.

' There's nothing happened ' Yoongi answered them easily. ' I just give her back the things and I leave . ' he said and looking around the cafeteria as he tried to avoid eye contact.

The breakfast are arrives making our talks got stopped.

' Thank you ' Namjoon greet politely to the aunty receiving smiles from her as respond.

' I'll go to wash my hand first ' I said and excuse myself for awhile.

' Is that real ? ' a girl who are also washing her hand talk to her friend.

They didn't realize my existence there so I just keep quit and focusing at my hand.

' Yeah. They're kissing infront of my eyes ' the girl answered her.

I tried to not ear dropping their conversation too much and quickly drying my hand. I just want to walk away but my step got stopped when they mention Yoongi's name.

' How dare her kiss Yoongi !? ' the girl asked jealously with her irritated tone.

' Her? Kiss? ' I mumbled. My evil smiles showed up when I think about Yoongi. So maybe this is why the students look extra weird today.

' That nerd girl are slut. She's just new but she's already get lifting by Jin and walking with him. And now she got Yoongi's lips?! ' the girl said full of jealous .