wrong

Nayeon POV

I looked around the club as my eyes keep looking and waiting for the suspicious guy appear again .

I covered my nose due to the strong alcohol and smoke smell in the club .

Bang Pd still in the hospital so Jinyoung need to go to Taiwan to attend the meeting represents our company while me need to replace his place under cover in this stupid club.

I took seat at the counter and ordered a glass of coke to the waitress.

My cellphone suddenly vibrated making me looked at the notification.

They are here

I signalling okay sign to the guy which are Jinyoung's partner who are standing at the snooker area as respond that I had read his text .

' Your coke ' the waitress served me the coke at the counter and I just showed him the okay sign and tell him to go away .

I eying a group of boys who are just entering the club with a bunch of bodyguards around them .

' Coward ' I mumbled and took sip of the coke .

I keep observing them but they only chilling and dancing with the stranger  and nothing suspicious happened until one of the boy suddenly dissapear from my observation.

I took out my cellphone and texting Jinyoung's partner.

The boy with grey suit . You see him ?

I looking at him who are reading my text and he shook his head signalling that he also missed him .

I told him to keep his eyes at the others while me will looking for him.

I exited the club and entering the silent hallway pretend like I was drunk .

I keep walking until unfamiliar voice greet me .

' Pretty girl like you shouldn't be alone like this ' he said making me turned to the voice and smirked appear on my face when I found the right person

' Handsome guy like you shouldn't - ' I was talking like a drunk person and didn't finished my words as I pretended to fell but he's good and caught me in his arms .

I looked up as I released his arms away from me

' Im Mingyu ' he introduced his name while me just looked at him and judging him from top to bottom.

He quite handsome.

He's just smirking with my behavior but I can see he's flirty type  .

' Nayeon ? ' another unfamiliar voice called me making both I and Mingyu turned to the voice .

My eyes widen as I realized who's the owner of the voice making me taken aback and losing my balance but once again Mingyu caught me .

Taehyung POV

I standing infront of the club waiting for Hoseok figure appear but its already half of hour since I waited for him .

I decided to wait for him inside the club after texting him about it.

I looked around as soon as I entered the club and found all the table are full with customers.

I continue my walked to the counter and took seat at the end of the counter.

' Vodka please ' I said before the waitress come to me and she just nodded and smiles sweetly at me before doing my ordered .

My face brighten up as I see the girls dancing at the dance floor .