Avoid

Nayeon POV

He looking at me as soon as I entered his ward with his confused face.

' What are you doing here ? ' he asked while eying me who are walked approaching his bed with a bouquet of flowers.

I don't really want to visit Hoseok but Jeongyeon insists me to do so since she's said there's possibility that he's hurt because of me. I have been told that Hoseok unconscious for almost 3 days because of the incident. Jeongyeon can't come with me since she needs to do her delayed work and promised me that she'll cover up mine too.

' Are you good ? ' I asked ignored his question and went beside his bed as I took the vase.

I visited him on morning in purpose so I don't bumped to any of his friends here later.

' Better ' he simply replied still eying me who is busying changed the old flowers with mine at the vase.

After putting the vase back, I took a seat at the chair beside his bed and looked at him.

He's pretty pale than the exact him. He's really popular with his cheerful and bright smile but I can't see it now even though  he's smiling at me. I feel guilty towards him. If he's really getting hurt because saved me last time, I should be responsible.

' What are you doing here ? ' he asked again while staring at me. I don't showed him my rest bitch face like usually but the normal one.

' Visiting you ' I answered him and he's just chuckled as he nodded his head.

' What happened to you exactly ? ' my turn to ask him making his smiles immediately disappear. I looked at him with my worried face. I know I shouldn't feel like this but the guilty feeling towards him made me to do so.

' I heard you was beaten at my apartment's parking lot ? Why don't you call me ? ' I repeatedly asking him not giving him chance to answer me.

' What would you do If you was there ? ' he asked me back making me looked at him annoyingly.

' I can - ' I don't finished my words as he cut me.

' Watch me got beaten ? ' he said playfully and laughed at his own words. He realized that I don't get his joke as I looked not satisfied at him.

' You only woman. ' he said and looked at me seriously. ' You can't even fight ' he added and throw his eyes to the window at my back.

He's right. If I was there, I barely do anything. Bang pd warned me to not get into any fight in front of my schoolmates after the recent incident at the school. I shouldn't exposed myself. ' Be professional ' the words that Jinyoung said to me last time we met.

' You're right ' I said and let out heavy breathe. ' How's your wounds? ' I asking and stand up from my chair.

I went to him and make him sit on the bed to look how bad is the injuries. He's whining in pain but still sat up.

' Can I see it ? ' I asked making his eyes grew bigger. Maybe he didn't see that's coming from me.

He hesitated to unbutton the hospital shirt but still did it. I don't feel embarrassed at all since I witnessed so many man's bodies before.

I scanning his waist that got wrapped by the bandage. I checking out his back then move to the front side.

My act got stopped when someone clearing his throat.

Both Hoseok and I turned at the door direction to meet 6 pairs of eyes that looking at us.

I don't greet them but ignored their existence . I signalling Hoseok to button his shirt back and he's just nodded.