Stolen kiss

Jihyo POV

' Where's Nayeon? ' I asked as Jeongyeon took a seat beside Chaeyoung.

' She's slow so I just left her ' Jeongyeon said innocently as her eyes scanning at the cafe counter.

' Im hungry. ' she said. ' Why dont you all order yet? ' she asked and turned to face us who are looking at her with our sharp eyes.

' How could you leave Nayeon's alone AGAIN? ' Mina asked making Jeongyeon let out heavy sighed as she rolling her eyes at us.

' She's still not in good condition ' Momo said but Jeongyeon just shrugged her shoulder and act innocently.

Our talk got stopped when the cafe door bursted up revealing BTS walked in to the cafe .

We just eying them passing our table as I realized there's only 6 of them.

BTS then joined a girl group table called Gfriend and sit with them.

' Let's order. Im hungry ' Jeongyeon whining making me turned at her.

' Not until Nayeon arrives ' I said making she looks at me with her annoyed face.

' Then I'll order for myself ' she said and smiled proudly at us as she stood up from her seat.

I quickly signalling Chaeyoung and Tzuyu who are sitting beside Jeongyeon. They noticed it as they making Jeongyeon to sit on her seat back.

' No one want to disobey God Jihyo ' Sana said while the others just giggling.

' Im fucking hungry and you all still not order any food for me yet ? ' An irritated voice came from my back suddenly spoke making me turned to the owner.

I can see the other students also eying Nayeon walking with her injured legs towards us but I know not Nayeon alone can caught the students attention.

' What's he doing with the nerd girl? ' a girl name Eunha who are members of Gfriend talking to the boys and her members at their table.

I can clearly heard the students whispering at each other but I couldn't caught it because they are too many.

Nayeon just walked towards us ignoring the whispers and groans while my eyes just keep glancing at the guy beside her.

' People didn't called him as worldwide handsome for no reason ' I mumbled as I didn't realized my jaw dropped but Momo who are sitting beside me quickly lift my jaw up making me back into the reality .

' Ladies and gentleman.' Jeongyeon suddenly spoke up as she stomped her fists on the table caught the students attention .' I'll appreciate if you all back to eat your food or you all want me to slap the food on your faces? ' Jeongyeon said as she showed her evil smiles at the students at the cafe.

' I dont give a shit ' Nayeon said savagely and took seat beside Jeongyeon as the other students continue eating their food back .

The guy then handing Nayeon her cellphone and wallet . He excuse himself as he walked to the boys and gfriend table .

I then signaling the waiter to serve our food . I actually already ordered the food but It would be more fun if we wait until all of us arrives and eat together.

' What are you doing with the guy? ' Dahyun asked as the waiter finished served our food and left our table.

All of us just looked at Nayeon waiting for her answer while Nayeon and Jeongyeon are focusing at their food.

' What? ' Nayeon said with her full mouth as she realized we are all looking at her except Jeongyeon.

' They asked you how you can dating with the guy? ' Jeongyeon said as she rolling her eyes.