𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑

I DO NOT OWN TWILIGHT, NOR ANY OF THE ORIGINAL CHARACTERS FROM THE SERIES. ALL RIGHTS GO TO STEPHANIE MEYER.

HOWEVER, I DO OWN EVELYN CRAWFORD, DAYLIN CRAWFORD, AND THEIR PLOT LINES.

༻༺

IMPORTANT PSA:

To fit my story, I have changed a few plot lines.

First off, my Eclipse timeline will begin in OCTOBER of 2006.
I know, I know. That doesn't quite fit with the New Moon timeline. But, in order for my story to work, I realized I would need more time before the actual start of Eclipse, which is set in May of 2006.
The actual events of Eclipse – i.e. Victoria arriving, the disappearance of Riley Biers, the newborns, etc, etc – WILL begin in May, but I like a good slow burner. I wanted Emmett and my character to have a relationship built up before everything goes down.

  Secondly, due to this being an Emmett Cullen fanfiction, he can't be across the country attending college like he originally is in Eclipse.
So, in my story, all of the Cullen siblings will be graduating seniors.
This may seem like a small change, but I still wanted everyone to know so there'd be no confusion.

༻༺

I hope none of these changes deter any of you from reading my book. If you do wish to continue reading, please enjoy.
🖤