Colors of a Grand Silloette

Edited on Sept. 23rd, 2021

(Warning; violence, gorey imagery, and strong language ahead.)

After Homeroom, you kept getting the feeling of someone's eyes on you, though you had soon found the source. The occasional chill, soft voice, and even a soft pressure on your shoulder from time to time had told you that it was just the demon in red making his presence known, which you were grateful for.

After getting yourself a plate of the offered food at lunch, the line having taken up easily half of your lunch time. And, when you finally got to sit down and eat at your table of friends, you felt a hand being set upon your shoulder harshly, shaking you slightly. You had a good guess of who it was as well, since it wasn't the same light, ghostly feeling that the clawed hand of Alastor.

"Oh, c'mon!" You said with a tone of annoyance, tossing your hands up in the air with a sigh. "I just got back, had the worst weekend of my life, and now, after weeks, you choose to come bother me, Nickcole?" You said, not bothering to look back at her as Ashe started to speak up. 

"Look, (Y/n) is under some major stress right now, I don't think that adding to it would be very smart, Cole," The blue-haired female said, letting go of Eve's hand as she spoke to softly push her tray of food out of the way, seemingly wanting to save her lunch before anything got messy, if that would be the case.

"Oh boo hoo, I also happened to have an awful weekend and need somewhere to vent." Nickcole answered back snobbishly, not removing her hand. You glaced over at your friend and shook your head, signaling her not to get involved. If there was one thing you disliked more than fights, it was getting your friends involved with matters that happened to be yours to began with. 

"Why don't you give it a rest, Cole? You could have so many friends if you wanted to, you would be so good at hugs!" Maple echoed back with a smile and her normal cheerful voice, trying to defuse the situation still. 

"Are you calling me fat?" The larger student asked now, turning her dark green eyes toward your red-headed friend, who sunk back in her seat softly, going back to silently eating you food. "Aren't you going to answer me, fucker?" She added, leaning over the table at her. And, at this point, you were at your wits end with Nickcole and her friends, who watched from behind her. 

"Enough!" You yelled out, slapping the table harshly as you stood up, dispite the hand that was trying to push you back down. "Look, Niki, you want someone to pick on? You pick on me. You leave them alone." You said harshly, your tone raspy and forced, turning around to face her. 

"Don't call me that!" She said as she turned and harshly used one arm to knock you to the side by your face, causing you to fall backwards and onto the table behind you. You used your arms to grab onto the edge of the hard plastic serface, your (h/l), (h/c) hair falling over your face as you gasped for breath from the force. When you didn't move or bother to say anything else, she seemed to grow more annoyed than before. 

Reaching up and grabbing your face in her hand harshly, she looked into your anger filled eyes, chuckling gleefully with yourself. "Oh come now, (Y/n), I can see that you're angry, why don't you try to fight back and show everyone that you're not as much of a saint as you act." She cooed into your face, her sickingly warm breath hitting your face and making you recoil slightly. 

"Not at you," You managed to get out, trying not to breath in her stale-smelling breath. Is this how your mother felt when your father and her fought? The pain she felt before her death? 

"Oh but you will be," She answered back as she through you to the floor, your side hitting one of the table's built-in chairs, making your ribs ache slightly. You knew that was going to buise later on, though you still didn't fight back. You could feel the heaviness on your shoulder once more, a ghostly touch, but you shook your head softly.