One Less 'Cig' for the Teens

(A/N: (f/t) means Favorite Tea. Like Earl Grey, Camomile, Lavender, Orange, etc)
You threw your spear into a tree, hitting and splintering the bark with a hollow thud. It shot back towards you as you did it again to the tree behind you, deep in thought. Tomorrow is your birthday and you were turning 17, finally. You hit the tree again before making the weapon shoot back towards you, fireflies sparkling around the dark woods and getting toss by the wind from your metallic staff.
The only light was the gems from your staff, the moon, the fireflies, and single white candle on the bench behind you. You threw a rotating jab and it hit another tree, the days events echoing in your mind.
Alastor sat on the couch, sipping his tea in the light of the sun that peeked threw the window. You took a sip of your own (f/t) tea and soaked in all Alastor had said since you two got back and Angel was smoking outside due to Alastor telling him to not do it in his home.
"So she was kind-napped by a demon?" You said slowly, shifting to sit cross-cross on the floor. Alastor nodded once, grinning from his teacup to you.
"Indeed I am, darling." He said cool-ly, setting the white and red porcelain cup on its saucer.
"What do we do? We can't just leave her mixed into our mess..." you said slowly, "not that I could really do anything about it." You sadly laughed, setting your own tea down in front of you. Alastor looked at you almost amused, but quickly wiped it from his face when you looked up at him.
"Sure we can leave her there, if they're trying to get to us threw her and we don't react they will let her go." Or kill her. He left out the ending.
You clutched in in your palm, trying to make the same sound you made when fighting Lupus but only an odd mix of a yelp and a whine came out as a result. You stuff shuttered like it was laughing in your hand making your head snapped down to look at it.
"Oh shut up, I'm trying!" You laughed, setting it down and trying again. Nothing. Alastor sad that he would be out for a little while longer to try and locate Shannon. He told you (in detail) to stay near the house while he was gone for now. Another laugh join Dan, one from behind you in the garden, giving away Angel in his hiding place laughing at your attempt. 
"A-Angel! You shit!" She yelled, blushing and laughing still. Angel got up, two arms crossed over his stomach, one over him mouth, and one on his chest.
"Sorry, Fluffy told me ta' watch ya' so here I am! And I'm glad I did not m-miss that!" He laughed, starting up Another round of giggles between you two.
"At least I'm doing something and not spying from a bush!"
"Hey! I'm doin' somethin'!"
"Like?"
"Bein' a pain in ya' side and one by one depletein' cigs from the store and away from addicted teens!" 
"Well, ain't you a Saint! Smoking all the 'cigs' so others don't have too." You said sarcastically, putting you hand on one hip and covering your grin under your hand.

~ ~ ~

Your soup to your tea in front of the fireplace, Angel sitting in the chair next to you. Until fire light liquor room, the sun outside but it just started to lay down upon the horizon cast a purpleish late in through the window of the game room, a set of cards (playing rummy) between you and the Spider.
"Yes!" Angel yelled as he put down three aces, "So you tellin' me, that you 'may or may not' have a 'small' crush on Smiles?"
You nodded slowly, mentaller cursing the fat to that you cannot put down any cards so far. Angel picked up little deck, picking up about a total of five cards in line for card run on sixes.
"That's sucks, I've never really taken him to be the romantic type. Never seen him with a gall, I mean." He said calmly, "And I would like ta' say I can just about to find anyone's type. I am the best in my field~."
The light blush dusted your face when you caught onto the dirty joke, you looked away then back to your deck. You picked up a card and then laid down your first three-set of cards and a single ace off of Angle's ace-run.
"It puzzles me though, you an him." Angel said, taking his turn, "He acts differently around ya'."
"How so?" You asked, looking up at Angel from your deck with a raised brow and then looked back down.
"Well, do ya' know about him in a Hell?"
"No, you never really talked about that seems to avoid the topic altogether."
"Well, I'll be happy ta' inform ya' of some of it." Angel said, setting his whole deck down and winning.
"Aw..." You grunted, setting down your deck in defeat.
"Well," Angel said, leaning over the table as you sipped from your almost-empty teacup, "Alastor is a high-ranked demon in the 'Down Stairs' and is also know ta' be one of the more ruthless over-lords. It's funny ta' try and watch demons figure out his powa' source.
He is a masta' at manipulatin' folks and Worry-Wort hates him."
"Worry-wort....?"
"Vags."
"Oh."
"He was a killa' of some sort when he was alive, a
"Still like him?"
"Yah...."

Countdown: 11 I think