Hearts Ache Together in Silence

Hi guys, I'll be a few more chapters till the end, this chapter was the fifth to the end...Give me honestly sad to see the story ends, I've gotten so emotionally involved with it and met so many people through it! Many evenings were thought about each chapter of the story, it's gonna be so boring without it lol! Also, if you don't like the appearance I give you feel free to change it, but it's hard to describe someone when they could have so many different features like extra arms and horns and stuff, Show the picture above is what you are going to look like next chapter, or at least how I'm going to describe you in the next chapter. It is not my art, (all credit to artist) but I did really want to keep your angel heritage in there because originally, you were going to be an angel but since you had the contract you couldn't become one.
I'm sorry if I ruined your site on Alastair at the last few chapters, I promise lovey-dovey stuff is going to be in the next few chapters. Like I said, there may be a sequel or a second book to this story! I would like your opinion on that, and if you have any ideas feel free to private message me, don't worry I don't hex! Lol! Anyway, can't wait to hear from you guys, so enjoy the chapter!

"Have you even asked her how you feel...?" You said, closing your eyes and starting to blurt out words before you could think about them and regret them. Alastor's aura seemed to darken as he opened his mouth to speak, but you cut him off (much to Lupus' pleasure).

"Have you? Think real good, deer boy. She came to you in her time of need as you fed on her and ran her off! Do you think she' happier now? Because I think she is from the behavior you are showing right now! Why don't you leave her alone! You lost you chance!" You yelled, an aura around your head glowing ever-so-slightly.

"Don't talk like you know her, maid." He growled, and you felt conflicted inside. On one side, he was defending you, looking for you, and willing to fight for you. But of the flip side he ran you out of your home and Lupus was the one to be so kind as to take you in. Right?

"Maybe I do! And what do you know about her, Alastor?!" You hissed, your golden eyes glowing (f/c). His grin turned sinister, a sense of darkness and dread seeping from the red demon.

"I know a lot about her, servant," He hissed, "Her mother was shot by her father and told me to protect her so I took care of her until Lupus came and tried to kill her."

Your heat ached at that line, but you disregarded it and yelled back; "If that's true then why has he not killed her yet!?"

"To get back at me!" Alastor yelled, making you draw back. He got up, walking towards you angrily, "He wants to show the world that he won by using her as a trophy! He wan't to use her to get to me!"

"Why do you care?" You snapped back, backing up. Your back hit a table that was against the wall, putting your hands on it's smooth, pale surface. You leaned back, trying to keep your face as far away from his as you could. He drew his hand back to do god knows what but stopped.

"I can't.." He muttered, backing off, "You remind me too much of her." He said, the blonde grabbing his hand and forcing him out the door. Before they left however, Alastor looked back at you with an unreadable expression- then the door closed. Lupus clapped, giving you complements but you turned and left the room angrily.

~ ~ ~

The night was calm and Alastor looked at the golden, heart shaped locket that dangled from his sharp, slender fingers. It was strange, yesterday evening just before he got the call from Charlie and Angel, the locket came out of nowhere and hit him on the side of the head, like he had been thrown by somebody. Since it was the symbol of the deal, he assumed that when you took it off you broke the deal which returned it back to him, So in a way, was it, was it karma that it hit him so hard in the side of his face?
The world was silent around him, or was he just not listening? The trinket sent off small spurts of light when angled just right. Lit by only a single lamp that was on beside him. To be honest, he could not quite get your (the current you, you look a little different now, remember?) face out of his head. You reminded his so much of (y/n).
The way that you stood up to him, the fire behind your eyes, the exact same work that you gave him when he treated you so badly the last time he saw you. Truly, he did miss you.
You caught him off guard, and he didn't know what else to say. He knew you probably wouldn't forgive him, but this whole love thing was new to him, he's never liked anyone in this whole life. I wasn't even sure if love is what he would call it. But that's what Angel called it, a strong feeling of attraction or passion towards someone that you wouldn't mind spending your whole life with. Or in this case, his whole afterlife.
The feeling that you would do anything to protect the them. That you would never hurt them intentionally, shelter them from the outside world. He knew, just how cruel the world could be. He was sure you knew only part of it, since you had not seen hell yet.
Hell, a place where there is no rules so the sinners could do whatever they wanted, hell is exactly what those sinners wanted to turn the real world into. But they couldn't, not fully at least.
Alastor's mind kept drifting back to the red mark on you neck. Like you had ripped something off it, and the force caused it to bruise. A collar perhaps? I know that a lot of the maids around here had collars, Lupus was probably more into the collar thing because of his dog half.
But it almost look too fine, a little bit larger than a thread for sewing. But why would it matter? It wasn't his business.
Has he thought about what else it could be, couldn't help but thinking it was the exact same size as the chain of the necklace he was holding so intently. Can a necklace have been ripped off of her neck, To be thrown out into the void and onto the streets below? The more he thought about it, the more he realized that the necklace and that mark on your neck must've been connected.
Being down here for so long in hell, he knew that any human would change if they managed to get down here, so your appearance was definitely altered by now. Suddenly, he paused. Sitting up from his chair, gripping the armrests with his hands tightly as you lean forward, looking at the necklace that was still in his hand.
It couldn't be true? Could it?

Was that you?

Chapters till the end, 4