Music Boxes Among a Sea of Velvet

You left school, today was going great! Charlie ended up putting off the party till today because yesterday she said she had forget to get something in Hell and you told her they could just do it today. You had got to school and spotted Shannon— without any memory of the past days gents or where she was. Everything seemed to be settling into place and you and Angel had talked and the spider managed to get you to tell your feelings to Alastor tonight at your party's end. It felt a little stupid— a powerless, 17 year old, human girl falling for a who-knows-how-old powerful, deer demon.
It was close to scandalous to think that a flawed, human girl was fall so hard from grace for a fucking demon! But did she regret it? No; not yet anyways.
You walked down the peaceful sidewalks. Of your home town, everything was so peaceful today.
A gentle, still spring day— gentle warm sun light, no wind at all, a clear sky, flowers blooming, a beautiful and lush lime-green forest beside you. By this point, you knew the way around the woods quite well: your meeting spot with Lilly, your path to home, into town, to school, the store, name it and you knew it.
It was nice now, with your father gone. You no longer had to look over your shoulder so much, train so hard, sneak from and to school. You touched your golden heart-shaped locket, a light smile playing your lips. You asked Angel to meet you at the edge of the woods today so Alastor did not have to, due to the plan.
You have been trying to avoid him as much as you could as of now to keep the plan smooth. You saw Angel (in human form) leaning on a tree waiting for you (pic above, or any other one you want. Just the one I prefer)
"Hello, Angel!" You grinned, speed walking his way happily while clutching your bag strap.
"Hello, sweet cheeks." He responded, looking up from the news paper he was reading. Something about a sighting caught your eye. Angel saw you looking at it and huffed.
"Somethin' about an energy flux in the area and someone seein' an small goat-like thing in the streets the past few days," Angel shrugged, crumpling it up and tossing it onto the sidewalk, "Let's get going."
"R-Right...!" You said, thinking of the goat thing— knowing it was Lilly.
"Do you think it is dangerous?" You asked, speed-walking to keep up with Angel's long strides.
"Dunno, don't care." He said, "don't worry, doll face, I'll protect ya' if ya' scared~."
"Angellll~" You groaned, "Don't tease meeee...." You blushed, punching him in the side. Angel chuckled, muttering playfully.
Not longer after a light talk, you two had made it home safely. Charlie met you at the door and gave you a big hug.
"(Y/n)!!! Happy Birthday!" She grinned happily, cracking your back momentarily.
"Thank you, Charlie...!" You wheezed, sending a death glare to Angel who was snickering.
"Sorry we had to put it off..." Charlie said sadly, letting you go.
"No, no! It's fine, I'm just glad to have one...!" You said, trying not to gag at your own sentence. She smiled up at you, taking your hands and leading you inside.
The house was decorated if (f/c) streamers and balloons with glitter inside from wall-to-wall, giving off a lively vibe. Alastor's radio played up-beat jazz from one brightly lit corner and in the other a table full of gifts and such covered in confetti, making you smile lightly. The jazz and feeling of love hung so delectably in the air that seemed too light the home with childish joy. Charlie beeped from behind you as Alastor walked into the room, holding the door for you to come in. You slowly walked in, looking at all the stuff around the room that you hardly noticed Alastor's wardroom switch.
Alastor was unusually clad in a red and white blouse, black dress pants and shoes, and a dab of (f/c) in the form of a flower in his shirt pocket. He grinned down at you happily.
"Ready for a fun time, darling?"

~ ~ ~

Dancing, board games, singing, laughing filled the quite abode, filling the home to the brim with fun. Hide in' seek, Marco-Polo, dress-up (Angel's choice), even cards entertained you all late into the evening. (F/f) dinner between fun things until it was now time to open presents. You sat on the floor, no longer dreading your Birthday, and slowly opened the first present Charlie had forced into your arms. Vaggie and Charlie sat beside you (also on the floor) to your left, Angel sat on the sofa to your right, and Alastor sat in his large red and black chair in front of you.
Opening the gold and white bag, you saw a rainbow keychain. You smiled at it and thanked Charlie, a little confused about it on the inside though.
"Oh! That's not all!" She grinned, hitting a button on the side that made the rainbow light up and flash in different patterns. Your eyes widened, grinning.
"Thank you, Charlie!" You repeated. Charlie nodded, shoving another into your arms, a gift from Vaggie.
You opened the wrapped box, finding a stone of some sort inside, making you raise a bow.
"It's used for sharpening your blades, like your staff, silly." Vaggie chuckled, sighing.
"Thank you so much, Vaggie!" You said, running your finder over the rocks porous surface.
"No problem, us girls need to stay armed." She joked, Angel sliding two gifts towards you.
"T-two? Thank you, Ange..!" You said with an awe-stricken voice.
"Yah yah, just open it, will ya'?" He said, trying to control a smirk. You opened the first gift, finding it to be rose-scented bath products (shampoo, conditioner, soap, bath pearls, bath salt, hair spray, perfume) and you smiled up at him and started on the other. You opened the pink and white paper, finding a silk, black night gown inside making you blush. (Below)

Angel howled with laughter, every girl in the room trying to get you to put it back in the box for now while Alastor looked away, his smile dropping a little

"A-A-A-Angel you rat!" You stuttered, laughing but blushing as well. After that calmed started you opened Alastor's gift to show a music box. The box was made of dark wood and red carvings with plush, red velvet insides that played In can't help falling in love with you' (dark ver., you animals) with a bird skull inside.
You grinned at it, then at Alastor, "hey Al, could we... talk in the hallway real fast?" You asked, a little unsure now. Angel gave you all thumbs up when you glanced at him and Alastor got up.
"Of course, dear." He said, following you into the hall. You could hear your heart thumping fearfully in your chest as he paused and looked down at you patiently.
"What is it darling?"
"A-A-Alastor..." you muttered softly, "I really really like you! I have for a while now... so I wanted to know... if you would return my feelings...?"

Nine chapters till book 1's end!