The Wolf and the Deer (part 2)

After a wonder-filled evening with the girls your eyelids began to drift so you three disided to go back to the mansion to (hopefully) get some sleep. Vaggie and Charlie had told you on the slow walk back that they would be in fact be asking another demon to be staying with you for a while as A; extra protection and B; because he was quite the hand full talking about how he wanted too meet you. At first Vaggie had ruled out the idea but after the message and his not-so-PG recreation of you they choose to bring him here after talking to Alastor about it.
"I really don't mind. I would love to have extra help and company around the house. You said something about him being Bi, correct?"
"Yes, saddle," Vaggie sighed in exasperation, "He is a bit of a perv. sometimes but he'll behave. And if he won't I will beat his A—butt into the ground on which he stands!" Vaggie seethed.
You laughed slowly, "Okay? Also, you have not even told me his name." You said, tying to lighten the mood.
"Oh right! His name is Angel Dust though he likes to be called Angel from his friends. You'll see, if Alastor will let him come up...." Charlie add it, slouching a little as she looked the mansion (that was in the distance) up and down. Finding it rather strange that in fact the home did not show up on any mapping radar's or even from above on Google earth certainly seemed strange, it only showed the structure of what 'used' to be if you find the right one. Into that map, was in fact, an old map that you found in the library like 100 years ago, during the Great Depression. Or at least, right when it ended (You weren't very good with dates, so you weren't exactly going to be able to name the exact date of when the map was taken right off the top of your head).
The group walked in silence, strangely enough, when you all finally got in Alastor was nowhere to be seen.
"Maybe he just went out... somewhere..." You said, no it sounded more like a question then anything. "Tea?"
Charlie nodded, "I'll have some, I don't know about Vaggie though— I don't think she likes tea, she's a bit of a... coffee-holic." She whispered to you, Glancing Vaggie's way what do I look to be an expression of mild fears built up over many years. You stiffed a laugh.
"That would explain why she so wound up, clearly." You whisper back as she watched her clamp down on the sofa and begin immediately fidgeting with her fingers. You two snorted And cut her attention, but before she could see either of you for more than a second you ducked out of the way and out of sight with your backs to the crimson-painted wall of the Kitchen.
You stood there snickering with hypothetical devil horns poking from you two's heads. Then, you got an idea— and awful, AWFUL idea.
You rushed to the stove, getting the tea kettle and flipping open the nose to fill in with water. You smiled uncontrollably as your rushed around getting the tea. Ready for boiling. Tossing in some Earl grey tea-bags you put it on the gas stove.
"hey Charlie you know how to change a smell right?" You asked, getting the sugar and creamer ready.
"Uh, yah but why do y—" Charlie paused as she say you get down three simple white and gold-trimmed teacups down from the cabinets, "Ohhhhhh!"

~ ~ ~half an hour time skip brought to you by Alastor trying to figure out Modern tech.~ ~ ~

After a little bit the tea was ready and you brought out the cups and Charlie held the sugar and creamer.  You handed Vaggie a cup and smiled, "Here! We made you some coffee so you would not feel left out!" Charlie said happily setting everything down that was once in her hands.
"Oh! Thanks but um... why is it in a tea cup?" Vaggie asked looking into the dark brown coffee, Charlie looked at you.
"Oh, Al does not drink coffee so he does not have any coffee cups." You covered, "Smell it if you don't believe me." You said mixing yours with what ever you choose, Charlie doing the same (though you thought you heard the door open about that time....) Vaggie looked at it, then searching you and Charlie before finding what ever she was looking for.
She lifted it to her lips, took a sip, before spitting it out— all over Alastor whom just walked in.

~ ~ ~ Note from thy humble Author! ~ ~ ~
Heya guys! I have been seeing so many happy comments lately and I have to say every time I see them I get so happy and I try to respond to each and every one so you know that I am listening to your comments and recommendations! I can not belive all the publicity this is getting and I am so happy you all like this story so much! Again, if you wanna RP, have ideas, one shot ideas, etc. please message me or comment! Can't wait to hear from you all and thank you so much for following along with this story! Also, if you want to send in one sort of art you draw I will tag you in a chapter and put in your art as the chapter picture! Send any questions about the art to my email luner.pheonix00@gmail.com
~Pheonix