A Note for the Quivering Fawn

You sleepily rubbed your eyes, yanking in the process. You used your towel to dry your wet hair and then wrap it around your form as you walked slowly into your bedroom.
You picked up the off-shoulder, light-(f/c) laced nightgown. It was made of a light cotton fabric and had laced baggy arms but it gently tightened on your wrist with light (f-c) lace. The bottom also was graced by the lace and went down a little above you knees. It was indeed very comfortable and it screamed Victorian— which you liked. It went with the house.
You had ended up awakening at about noon and chosen not to drift off again, for it may ruin you sleep pattern. Something odd had happened— Al was not in the mansion when you woke. You slipped on a pair of low-cut white socks and walked around, mainly with the thought of food on your hungry mind.
You yawned for like the tenth time today and placed a hand on the wall as you went down the swirling, dark oak stairs. Your graceful (s/c) fingertips traced the crimson and slightly gold wallpaper as you went down. Your ears started ringing which made you stop for a moment, but you continued your dissent down to the first floor.
The moment your feet hit the bottom the ringing stopped and you went into you destination room.
You opened the fridge and took out some items for your lunch, humming a little tune from a play you heard over the radio yesterday; The Phantom of the Opra.
After you had finished eating you waited for Alastor to get back. After like an eternity, you chose to do something— you wanted to do all the weird things on your bucket list while you waited!
You grabbed two towels and gave yourself a running start, then attempted to slide on the towels down a long hallway. It did not work. Ou ended up just going like a foot down the way then it got caught on a slightly upward nail in the floor and caused you to trip and almost fall.
You tried sliding down the railing of the steps. That worked after a lot of practice.
You then tried a few tricks with cards and brooms, both had some that worked and some that didn't.
You then tried a few more things, of last to which Alastair walked in to see you trying a hand-stand in your nightgown. Shit.
Al paused, raising a finger and opening his mouth to speak only to put it back down quickly and you could have sworn you saw him blush lightly as he turned to walk out of the room. In addition, you saw his usual smile vaulter a little on the edges.
"No wait, Al!" You laughed, yah you were blushing about what he saw but what good timeing! Almost like something in you would read about in a romance book! You laughed harder as he opened the front door to leave.
"Al! Come back—" You laughed harder, but when he opened the door you saw a note on the glass. You were still laughing a bit when Alastor took off the note with a raised brow, his smile back to normal now.
He looked at it for a moment and saw it had your name on it.
"I believe it is for you, dear." He said, passing the paper to you. You fingertips met his for a moment, you did not notice however— but Al sure did.
Your eyes scanned the note, then you suddenly slapped a hand over your mouth and dropped to your knees. Your eyes let loose rivers of tears, you crumpled the paper and threw it across the room.
"Dear, are y—" Alastair was interrupted by you letting out an awful scream.