Reality is the Place where Hopes Die

Okay guys! So, here's the deal: this chapter is really emotional but I want you to know that from here onwards is a twisty road. The more I think about this chapter (which is why I did not post until today) the more I thought about you guys and how you might feel about. Reset assured though guys, it gets better. I had to put some drama in to fit Alastor and your story! Don't be sad, it gets better! Also, after the story ends, I will give you guys an opinion for my ideas:
another Q/A with face reveal and info about me and my plans after this story ends, perhaps even make a discord server for all of you guys to talk with me and make friends. And Fan-art I got through the story gallery along with me drawing a request from one or two people with all of my social media accounts. I may also make an animatic for this story... if I feel like it. Also also, pic above is what your wearing but the dress can be any color with black heels. Same hair style and make up tho.
-Pheonix

Alastor looked down at you, his grin seeming to become wider as he stared down his nose at you. Angel poked his head around the corner as he chuckled and fixed his monocle. The air seemed to become thicker around him, and you were starting to regret this choice.
"Darling, I am a demon. One who will destroy anyone whom I feel like destroying and plays with human pets. That's all you are, a pet, so dear..." he whispered gently to you, putting a hand on your cheek, "₩Ҥ¥ ₩ØUŁÐ ł EVEƦ ŁØVE ¥ØU?"
The air in your lungs disappeared, your eyes burning from forced back tears. You tried to say something but no sounds came out, only a whimper. Your (e/c) eyes searching his crimson ones, looking for any sign of a cruel joke. For a moment you thought you saw regret dance deep in his large, entrancing eyes but it was gone as soon as you saw it.
Angel was about to yell at Alastor but you managed to make a noise, just a small squeak, that managed to get the message across.
"...Your right..." you gasped for breath, "...I'm... sorry..."
You could not be here, not around him, and the tenseness in the air broke and you started to run out the door. Alastor reached for your arm, about to say something with a wider grin until your spear (which was against the wall by the door) shot towards the deer, stopping him in his tracks as he glared down at the levitating spear.
You grabbed the cold door handle, not able to open it fast enough for your taste, and slung it open, the spear staying behind to threateningly point at Alastor's neck with a dim glow. Angle was about to run after you when the spear flipped to block the door, no one was going anywhere to follow you.
Running through trees and bushes, memories flew though your mind. Last time you ran like this woods was to get away from your father right after your mother was shot. Your let out an ear-piercing screech, like the one you made at Lupus in sadness and anger.
Thorns battered your legs and dress as you ran, your shoes falling off one at a time. You cried as you ran and tripped on a stick, hitting your chest on a branch.

"Happy birthday, Ass." Your father said from the sofa one night, your mother elbowing him harshly.
"Honey! Happy birthday, dearest." You mother corrected him, looking at you kindly. She reached her arms out to hug you, covered in bruises.

You screeched again, forcing yourself up to keep running. The once peaceful forest felt evil now, so silent it seemed to be teasing you. Hoping your tears would water its dry dirt.

Your father slammed the door as he came in, screaming for your mother. You watched as your mom got up from your make-shift tea party and slinked over carefully. About to speak, but your father slammed his lips on hers while trying to savagely strip your mom right in front of you.

"Why was I so stupid!" You yelled into the woods, limping past bushes of flowers, crying so hard you could hardly see.

You locked your door, jumping onto to bed and trying to huddle under your sheets. To quite the fear of your dad trying to come in to do God knows what. You heard his heavy footsteps bound up the stairs, "Whore, get back here!"

"I can't fly, what was I thinking!" You broke down, falling to your knees.

"Don't worry, darling..." Alastor said gently, "I'll never leave you, I'll protect you."
Lair. Lair. Lair. Lair. Lair. Lair. Lair. Lair. Lair. "ℓᾰ!Ի" You screeched again, your voice shrill but quivering.
"(Y/n)?" A small voice asked from behind you, "Are you alright?"

~ ~ ~

"Why the fuck did ya' do that, ya' yellow-teethed shit show!" Angel howled with anger, all four of his arms ripping wads of pure white hair, "we all just lost 'er now 'cause of ya', asshole!" Angel yelled one more, pushing Alastor on the chest harshly.
"She planned all week fa' this!" He yelled, pointed to the door and spear, "and now ya' broke 'er!" Angel seethed.
"How dare you Alastor! I knew you were shady but this is a new low- even you you!" Charlie yelled, pulling out her own weapon and jabbing it towards the demon. Vaggie tried to move the spear but before she could get to it, to suddenly shot into the woods, breaking the door.
"I'll go talk to h-" Angel started, Charlie looking into the woods or you from the hole in the door, but was cut off by a swift punch to the face from the Radio Demon.
"I'm going to look for (y/n), not you."