Sleepless Nights Leave the Mind to Wander

Why? Why does this keep happening? Why won't you tell Alastor? You curled up against your headboard of your bed, trying desperately to keep your (e/c) eyes open. You rocked to keep from fully nodding off into la la land (though it acted more like a lullaby then anything). How long have you been awake?
An hour?
         A day?
                A week?
                           A year?
Two nights. It had been two nights since you've slept. Why? Because of those damned notes.
'Welcome to Hell'
'I saw you'
  'You can't run'
    'See you soon'
      'Soon'
       'Hello, dear!'
         'Your mother misses you'
All the damned notes you have gotten for over a week now. Every day, you would find at least one note in your room, on the door, your window, your mirror. Everywhere. Now, why would the notes effect your sleeping pattern for two whole days and nights?
The nightmares.
Every night, the same nightmare of your mothers last few moments, the same fucking wolf taunting you— trying to get you too follow it. Over and over and over again. Another full night of awareness during the dark hours. A bath of cold water to keep you awake and you made yourself tea.
You went to school, Alastor followed watching you closely— almost like he was looking for something— but by halfway threw school, everything had began to blur. Next thing you knew, it happened so fast, you were on the floor; asleep.
Everything had happened so soon, but you barley felt shaking then being picked up.
What was going on? Your nightmare was pitch black.
A dripping sound filled your ears, then an oozing sound at your feet. You looked down and though there was no light anywhere, the outline of liquid bubbling up from the ground. Blood.
You shrieked, and it began to engulf your form— the sticky and cold blood smelled of iron and made you gag. It was up to your face when you saw a glimpse of your mother and then you woke up sweating. Your shaking form curled up and clutched your head. Your bed creaked, and someone you had not known was there, leaned closer and put a hand to your forehead.
"Ya a'kay, (Y/n)?" Angel asked, putting two hands on your shoulders. He looked concerned, for once not quite as flirty as before. You shook you head no, looking up at him.
"Want me ta' go get Al?" He asked, you shook your head no again. "Nightmare?" He asked, you nodded yes, then looked over towards your desk drawer.
"There..." you muttered. Angel slowly opened it, to find all of the letters, one after another. Fifteen. No. Maybe thirty notes from this 'Wolf' fellow. Angel read each one slowly, looking up at you.
"Please... don't tell Alastor....!" You whimpered, "I'm not ready to tell him yet...." your eyes filled with fresh, hot, salty tears. Angel was still, unsure if what to do before patting the top of your head.
"I won't, doll face, I promise." Angel said sincerely, the door opening to reveal the deer-demon-in-question with a cup of hot tea. His red eyes met you own and he strode over.
"Sorry I did not get here sooner, my dear! I had to make you tea!" He said happily, placing it on the table beside you, "how are you feeling?"
"Okay, I suppose..." you said, looking at the tea. Angel looked up at him blankly, Alastor stood behind the spider.
"Alright, now that that's out of the way, what happened?" Alastor asked, not angrily, but sternly.
"W-well..." you stuttered, "I—... I was not feeling very good, lately... and I have not really had a good sleep in a week.." you said, hoping it would fool the demon. It was silent for a moment and Angel snuck you a secret thumbs up supportingly.
"How come you never said anything!" Alastor said, back to his normal self, "I'll go make you my specialty soup! it'll help, my dear!" He said, walking out of the room humming. Angel gave you a smile and as soon as Alastor left, Angel jumped on you.
"Jeez! Where did you learn to lie!" He whisper-yelled, you smiled a little.
"Well..."

~ ~ ~ Alastor POV ~ ~ ~

I walked down the stairs, listening to every conversation Angel and (Y/n) was having, I knew my Darling was lying, but I would not force it out of her yet. What is was that was bothering her I missed, but the Angel fellow seemed to be in on it.

Photo above was drawn by me, Merry Christmas darlings!
-Pheonix